neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey! I was talking to my Norse Djinn friend earlier. She's really excited to talk to him! She actually asked me, if he can come by tomorrow hahahaha.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Augusta wrote:Dear Alag, your reading -

1. Root chakra (Muladhara)
Now: an excess of bubbling energy. You are absorbing a lot of raw, earthen energy, and not circulating it, but storing without application. That may lead to an outburst ->
3 month: you will require a lot of earthen energy to be applied to some task. It seems that your current rate of energy collection and absorption is well warranted.

I am currently storing my energy and utilizing it only when necessary, because when I release it, it is a force needed to handle the attacks (spiritual & psychological) I had/have coming at me. I am quite controlled when releasing such energy, as I understand the force behind it. I know my target(s) and need them to understand, I am not one to make an enemy of. I have not done anything to deserve this, and I will not take responsibility for the actions of others.

2. Navel chakra (Swadhisthana)
Now: what was kept inside has lead to an aggravation of contradictions. Possibly - discontent (or inner conflict) in relation to sexuality and creative desires. Broken promises (from others) may be in effect. I read confusion, possible alienation of close people, quarrel. Furthermore, there is some malicious magical influence on Swadhisthana. It’s quite fresh, about 1-3 month old ->
3 month: no change. Any improvements will be nominal.

Malicious magical influence? I really need to better understand this in order to rid this from my Being.

I am not content with issues that are affecting my Family. There are certain lines in the sand that should never be crossed, yet some have dared (refer to response from 1). I am a sincere and loyal person, but my Family is and always will be off limits... period, point blank. There is no explanation that will ever justify such attacks, thus none will be given for allowing negativity sent my direction to boomerang back to sender(s). However, quarrels are ceasing, and my life is attempting to stabilize.

3. Solar plexus chakra (Manipura)
Now: there is not enough will, not enough inner strength to act. Or to conceive a clear plan of action. Lack of money (or general welfare) is likely caused by an inadequate (or wrong) direction of efforts ->
3 month: plans will be cancelled. Some injustice caused by an irresponsible attitude of others may take place (in financial matters).

An injustice has indeed occurred, but the Justice System has corrected this issue, and a ruling has been handed down in my favor. It was a long time coming, but it is now here and in affect. Those that do not follow it are at risk of being found in contempt, and face jail time.

4. Heart chakra (Anahata)
Now: a lively carefree attitude, with a single potentially alarming moment - there is a little indication of irresponsibility ->
3 month: movement towards achieving the goal. Events will unfold faster. Desires of Anahata may be achieved in the very short timeframe.

I have never been carefree. Every decision I make affects those around me, thus I have to take that into account when deciding every step I make. My heart is in a healing period, but is on the mend.

5. Throat chakra (Vishuddha)
Now: a little "under the weather”, but overall self-expression is in the good state, positively progressing ->
3 month: success through conscious self-expression.

I have no issue expressing myself, so much so that at times (more often than not) I am even the voice for others. However, there was a time about a couple of months ago, I felt that the one who needed to hear me was deaf to me. I was reminded today (by the one) that I am heard and understood. I feel much better concerning this, as it was quite stressful to go through.

6. Third eye chakra (Ajna)
Now: thought process is stagnant, with self-destructive thoughts prevailing. The ability to accept and assimilate ideas, as well as to generate them is in a dire state. There is a clear malicious influence of an older woman (relative or close friend) present ->
3 month: realisation, that opinions and ideas are imposed. A clear break, and beginning to become yourself.

"Malicious influence of an older woman?" Again, any additional information will better allow this negativity to be erased from my life.

I am a Doctoral student. I have to focus on so many aspects that I have not had time to focus on life. I have begun to do this and protect myself and my Family.

I am working on creating better protections and cleansing from such attacks. I believe I could better do this if I were aware of the nature of them.

7. Crown chakra (Sahasrara)
Now: the connection with the Cosmos, the planes, the ability to feel and receive the guidance is exemplary. You are given the utmost when it comes to the support from the divine ->
3 month: continuous success, with the results surpassing your expectations. Problems will recede. And with them, so will recede the inner anxiety.

Amen!!! This I know. I have also received the message that what I am currently experiencing is just a part of my life path, and is not meant to harm or destroy me, but to build and strengthen. I have also been told that it is almost over.

Your question:
No, not within the next 3 month.

Uh, well since requesting this reading my situation has already drastically improved. I never expected for this to happen, and definitely not so soon (not complaining, but Very Grateful). I take this as me learning the lessons of the test put before me, and doing so sooner than originally planned. I have always been a fast learner, just not in personal matters. I learned quickly that I had to take what I provide others and apply them to my situation.

This is not to say that I am done learning. I am a work in progress and a lifetime learner, thus I fully understand that there will always be situations (one way or another) that will come along, however, I am becoming better equipped to handle them. No, this means that I will be able to rest and better prepare for the next.

Overall:

You energy reads as a young female. Energy-wise you are under 25, 28 at most. You are a fascinating person. Not at your best presently, but within a year you will go through a healthy self-analysis, and make some self-benefiting choices.
These choices will lead to tangible results, and the appearance of something new and welcomed in your life - relationships, job, ideas, children, etc. Conflict situations will be resolved without severe losses. Desires - achieved. Health will be in order.

From your keyboard to GOD's Ears...

What I cannot quite pin down, is whether you have a Dragon companion, or are working through some spiritual inner conflict. But there is a clear fire within you (on Ajna chakra), with the draconic feel to it, which is most beneficial to your future.

Ha, ha, ha, ha... I'll never tell.

Just kidding, I am amongst kindred spirits here.

Yes, I have a Dragon, and yes, a Fire Dragon to be more precise. Very protective, and has no qualms about cleansing attacks of any kind, sometimes before I am even aware of them.

Side Note: Thank You my Loving, Loyal, and Faithful Companion. I Love You More than Words can Ever Express, or Tongue can Tell. I am Ever Grateful that You Chose me. You Could Have Chosen Anyone, but You Chose me. I am So Honored to be With You. 1ht

I suggest taking firm control of all instincts (Swadhisthana), empowerment of self through the will (Manipura), and a cleansing of the thought process (Ajna). I would suggest treating self-mind control is the priority.

Thank you for the advise. It is being done as we correspond. I am working very, very hard on this much needed and delayed assignment. I began it last month.

Additionally, Sleipnir Spirit is being suggested for you as the companion, who will be greatly beneficial: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/sleipnir ... horse.html

Again, thank you. I will get right on this suggestion.

Will most appreciate your feedback. It will help me to create the sigil that will be of the best use and benefits to you.

I am in the process of discovering a better me (the me I meant to be). I am loving me. I found myself after being lost for quite sometime (thanks to the assistance of a fellow member(s)). 1ak

Again, thank you and your Companion for coming to my aid. 1bw

Also, I welcome and questions or further feedback from you or any other members.

Augusta

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
Augusta
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Dear Roseflare,

Your reading -

1. Root chakra (Muladhara)
Now: you have some protection, but it is not your own, it looks like something or someone is protecting and grounding you from the outside of your own energy field (possibly, a new companion at work). There are no reasons to worry about Muladhara, just an observation ->
3 month: here is some discrepancy. Either you will find the deeper connection to the earthen energy and ancestral spirits, and will start progressing towards a complete balance of the chakra. Or you will let something malicious and illness-provoking to enter your energy field from Muladhara.

2. Navel chakra (Swadhisthana)
Now: no balance, possibly affected by the reproductive system ->
3 month: almost forcible, deliberately introduced from the outside, and rising from Muladhara destructive process will attempt to take hold of Swadhisthana.

3. Solar plexus chakra (Manipura)
Now: the will is strong, the intellect is well developed. Good balance between enticing people to your opinions and listening to the opinions of others. Reasonable attention to the opinions of a partner, without losing own will ->
3 month: there will be moments when you’ll lack self-confidence and have doubts. However, continuous growth and becoming fully true to self, without sacrificing the free will of others, will prevail.

4. Heart chakra (Anahata)
Now: disappointment. Relationships don’t bring any joy. Painful and unhealthy feelings. Passion - may be, but of the destructive kind ->
3 month: slow healing, nominal improvements. Much more balanced, providing extra care and attention to Anahata desires.

5. Throat chakra (Vishuddha)
Now: lack of communication opportunities. Vishuddha craves for the opportunities to express, but they are not freely available. All in all, chakra is in the exemplary state ->
3 month: required information will be revealed, new contacts will empower the progree and free expression, as desired. Just don't freeze, when the opportunities will begin to unfold.

6. Third eye chakra (Ajna)
Now: your Ajna is absorbed by some important conversation. You keep coming to it - time after time, after time... in your mind. It’s so powerful to your mind, that it makes everything else fall far behind in terms of the influence ->
3 month: the information revealed through Vishuddha (likely in the form of some most important conversation) will allow for the conversation that is presently on your mind to fade, and with time go away. It’s a clear movement forward from there on.

7. Crown chakra (Sahasrara)
Now: you have forsaken the protection of a female higher power that was leading you for so long ->
3 month: you will restore the contact and connection with the forces leading and supporting you. You know who to contact.

Your question:

Flood of emotions, feelings, and nerves affect the overall condition. Swadhisthana may require some extra attention, but nothing critical. I would suggest keeping an eye on the reproductive system, there may be issues.
Anahata - purely emotional issues.
The lungs, throat- tonsillitis or hypothermia - and the corresponding consequences.
Headaches - hereditary vascular disease.
Thyroid gland - I would suggest checking it, your worries might be warranted here. However, I see no need for a surgical intervention.

Overall:

Your energy reads as 35 years old. I got a feeling of a very conscientious, warm person with a “live and let live” attitude, who is very, very tired. If at all possible, attempt to distance from your activities - they are draining you to an extreme.
If I may suggest, get a Gate for Spitirs https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... PEACE.html - not to keep the peace, but to be able to give yourself some well needed rest. And/or look into getting the Master Spirit for your family https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... AMILY.html - to warrant the same effect - reduce the pressure coming at you from multiple directions, and give you some rest.

Will most appreciate you feedback.
Augusta

Path: Gatherer of Power
Augusta
new here
new here

Hi TheTruthIsTheWay11,

Girls tend to fall for interesting and unusual guys 1s - even in Spirit form 1d

Yeah, he should have already visited - didn’t talk to him today yet, but told him he is very welcomed yesterday :)

Mine tends to gossip, so looking forward to talking to him :)...

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Augusta wrote:Hi TheTruthIsTheWay11,

Girls tend to fall for interesting and unusual guys 1s - even in Spirit form 1d

Yeah, he should have already visited - didn’t talk to him today yet, but told him he is very welcomed yesterday :)

Mine tends to gossip, so looking forward to talking to him :)...
Hahaha! Yeah, based on what you wrote about him, he's definitely a very interesting elf! He's also probably very different from the elves that she usually interacts with (I'm not entirely sure, just taking a guess).

Uh-oh. I'm worried now! LOL 1sy

It's okay. I'll be getting out my Spirit Box tomorrow to talk to her. So, I'll probably learn a little bit about your elf friend too!! 1c

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Augusta
new here
new here

Alag,

”Malicious magical influence” are things like hexes, curses, etc. of that variety.

Now, a bit of theory :)

No influence can enter a human being by getting directly to the chakra that is meant to be influenced. I.e. a love spell cannot get directly to Anahata. “I wish you went crazy” cannot get directly to Ajna.

The way it works in this realm, is that an influence enters a human being from below - starting with Muladhara, and making the way up to the chakra that is targeted.

No human being can affect another human being from above without the express permission and support of the “higher forces” (read Living Entities, Spirits, Immortals, Gods, and Demons). Higher force can (and usually does) enters the Earthen body from above.

If something malicious would attempt to enter from above, your protectors (we all have them, people who are ”forsaken” are extremely rare) would end up “fighting a fight” with the attacking force. And, if it is a human being behind the attack, he/she will end up getting “karma”, or rather a boomerang of what was sent your way (backfire).

It is exceptionally rare for a human being to conjure a malicious attack from above. It’s foolish, dangerous, and next to impossible. Only a very green beginner would attempt such a thing.

What is usually done, is an attack from below.

Since humans cannot control Muladhara (it is “reserved” for ancestral and Eastern energies to give you support), we can only see some indirect hints of an attack on Muladhara when we use mancy. And some changes to Muladhara colour.

Next, the influence goes up to Swadhisthana. It is usually seen on Swadhisthana in about >2-4 weeks after the influence had place. On Swadhisthana the influence is well detectable by mancy. It is at that point, when the practiotioner will be able to tell, if an influence was able to take hold inside Target’s energy field.
If you are the Target of an attack, and haven’t felt the influence yet - seing an influence on Swadhisthana is a clear indication that it’s time for a thorough cleansing, and re-evaluation of your protective measures.

If left “untreated” the influence will continue to make it’s way up to the chakra it was meant for.

Damaging all the chakras on the way.

When the target chakra is reached, the influence takes hold. And begins to perform what it was programmed to perform.

Now, the chakras that were damaged while the influence was progressing up, will begin to heal. Depending on the overall condition of the body, and methods used, it takes minimum 2 to 6 month to heal.

Taking a DA/BA ”love” program as an example, after 6-12 month you will only see an influence on Anahata. Mind you, any respectable practitioner will add extra healing to ensure that chakras that are not targeted heal well. As well as protection (experienced practitioners may well add aggressive, backfiring protection aimed at anyone attempting to manipulate the influence). And blinding, confusion, etc. spells to make it more difficult to read :)

You will still be able to calculate an approximate time of the influence, as well as the Arts used because the target chakra will be in the altered state.

With you situation -
We see affected Swadhisthana and Ajna.
It is clear, that Ajna was a target. Someone wanted to break your mind (forcibly change your opinion, point of view, thought process, confuse you).
We can assume, that a dark DA or BA was used with malicious purposes, since WA (and DA used without the malicious purpose) have a different leftover ”signature”. And are usually combined with a ”good intentions” - altering the target chakra state to a heather (while still affected) state.
There are no protective measures applied on top of the influence, hence I assume it was ”home-made”.
And it has a clear female signature, that of an older woman. Who resonates with you energy-wise. Hence - an older female relative or close friend. An ex-close friend, or a personal enemy would read about the same energy-wise, it mostly shows the level of personal involvement. It confirms the assumption of a ”home-made” influence, since any practitioner would leave a trace of an energy “detached” from yours.
Since the influence is on Ajna, and all lower chakras had already healed, we can calculate that the influence is ~12 month old. May be way older, but I didn’t check that angle in this particular reading.
With Swadhisthana it’s impossible to say where the influence is supposed to land yet, but we know the approximate age of it.

Hope it helps a little, that’s the gist of the situation :)

Alag
neophyte
neophyte

Augusta-

Thank you and your Companion for everything. Your very thorough answers explain a lot that was/is going on in my life. There are still residual affects of the malicious attack. I am working to cleanse and rebalance all of my chakra. As I read your response, I had a eureka moment 1i . It was as if the clouds had dispersed and the sunlight began to shine brightly through.

You are correct, the older female (I know who it is) did this "homemade attack" more than 12 months ago (almost 2 1/2- 3 years ago to be exact). I felt strange during that time, but brushed it off as stress. It even escalated to very extreme stress. It got to the point where I turned off all feelings of emotion towards my Loved Ones (not fair to them). The older female is not a blood relative, but there are familial ties. I can tell you that she is having it revisit her 10 fold. That is not of my doing, but it explains her state of existence (or lack thereof) at this time. I even wondered why I did not feel any empathy for her suffering, now I know why. Not that I would have anyone suffer, but my Family has/had gone through enough. It is out of my hands. There is nothing I can do, nor will I attempt to get back in the path of such maliciousness.

I am still in the progress of rebalancing. Oh, by the way, I am able to obtain the suggestion you provided. I will be placing an order soon. I think I should wait until after an up and coming pairing service.

With all that is known, do you think my sigil should be protection based?

Again, thank you and you Companion for everything. I am also grateful I have gained the understanding that there are just somethings that are out of my field of practice, and I am not meant to deal with such things on my own. I am grateful for those like you who sense a need and fulfill it.

I sincerely hope all others getting their readings gain as much insight as I. 1bw

Augusta
new here
new here

Alag,

I am happy, really, that I was helpful!

In regards to your sigil -

I can see where you are coming from, but it’s too pedestrian :)

The sigil for you will be: cleaning of 2nd and 6th chakras, followed by the whole body protection. With the recurrence in proper accord to Lunar phases.
I am still unsure whether to utilise an eternal feed to the sigil, or do a monthly one - I will think on it, and come up with an optimal one :) for you.

If I may - a side note.
You’ve been a pleasure to read. You are !amazing!, truly. I strongly relate to being under attack. Each and every word of yours resonates so strongly inside me. I wish you all the best, and am very glad you found the way. We will see great things from you, I am sure! Your potential is mind blowing!

Alag
neophyte
neophyte

Augusta-

Thank you are words that are not sufficient enough to express my appreciation and gratitude. I am certain you will come up with what is best. I will patiently, yet excitedly await your decision.

Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Hello! I am interested in having a reading, primarily in what type of magick I would prosper most with, as well as what my energy signature is like. You have my permissions for stuff, and I will provide my DOB and birthplace

11/16/1997
Brazil, Indiana

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”