new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Dear All,

I am very honored to offer you a free “reading of your choice” with runes, pantheons, and Audelysa Elf.

My reasons for doing the free readings -
To get my companion Audelysa Elf better aquatinted with the Northern and Celtic pantheons, and their cultures and views :)
Since I was one of the lucky ones to receive an Audelysa Elf from CH in February, we had been bonding, and he seems to be very eager to learn more about other cultures divination traditions.

In the readings I will utilise decades (oh, I feel old now :)) of practicing runology of some traditions (Elder Futhark, Anglo-Saxon Furthorg (with the inclusion of the Northumbrian runes)), as well as the direct help of Northern pantheon (through the personal experiences, and CH orb https://shop.creepyhollows.com/infinite ... rtals.html), as well as Audelysa Spirit.

I do not seem to be able to locate the Audelysa Spirit listing on CH at the moment, but what I know about the race from CH:
“Audelysa were Elvish race of ancient Greece who served as Oracles, priests & priestesses, and were guides to the Grecians they worked alongside. The Audelysa (Ah-day-lee-zah) were uncommonly attractive Elves of a pure race who only procreated with other Audelysa who possessed a greater level of supernatural power. They were incredibly brilliant mind-readers who used their skill to peer into the thoughts of those around them. They served as priests or priestesses, and Oracles, and sometimes as apprentices to established, human priests & priestesses of the temples as they could read the minds of prospective members and tell of their true intentions. The Audelysa are extremely rare companions, and because of their outstanding power, they are selective in who they choose to accompany, for this reason they are only custom conjured.”
My knowledge of Audelysa spirit in my keep - I will retain private to myself :)

“Rules” of the reading:
1. Free to all.
2. I will be doing 3-5 readings per week for as long as beneficial and of interest to my Audelysa companion.
3. I require your express permission to access your energy signature (hence no “reading my lover” etc.). I do require your permission to access your energy signature.
4. You may provide as much or as little information as you choose - I don’t require your real name. DOB and/or place of birth might be advantageous, but not mandatory.
5. If you do not ask a particular question, I will do a reading of your current and up-coming (3 months) state of being per each of your chakra + an overall impression of current and upcoming state of being.
6. If you ask a particular question, it will be in addition to a current and up-coming state of being ONLY if you additionally specify, that you would like it. If you only ask the particular question, and do not request chakra reading - I will not do chakra reading.
7. You MAY request how detailed you want for the reading to be. I may go into very personal details - or stick to the general observations. Please, INDICATE your preference.
7. I will indicate in this thread the dates of each reading per person. You may want to lay down during the readings. All readings will be done between 3 AM and 6 AM GMT time.
7. All findings will be posted in this thread, and I welcome your comments.

PS Audelysa spirit is DA. I personally am DA (duh :) I am a living human being). Practicing mostly darker DA, and in process of learning BA. A proud keeper of both WA and DA Spirits, and WA and DA Living Entities companions.

Path: Gatherer of Power
Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I would like a reading please. I need to know more about my current situation.

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
Alag
neophyte
neophyte

"Rules"
1. Understood
2. I understand
3. You have my "expressed permission" to read my energy signature
4. Sacramento, CA
5. Will there be be any significant improvements to my current situation?
6. Got it
7. a. Be as detailed as possible please
b. Okay
c. Thank you

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

As according to your “Rules"
1. Ok.
2. I understand
3. You have my "expressed permission" to read my energy signature.
4. April 9, 1988. Miami, FL.
5. Should I be worried about my health in the near future?
6. Chakra reading too please.
7. a. As much detailed as possible please.
b. Understood
c. Please and thank you.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I would like to add my name to the list of readings. You have my permission to read me. I have no specific question in mind, and I'd like it to go a little in depth. ^^

Thanks!

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Augusta
new here
new here

Good morning :)

Alag - scheduled for the 7th of May
Roseflare - scheduled for the 8th of May
Kitsune - scheduled for the 9th of May

Notes:

1. It may take me up to a day to properly document and post a reading.

2. I feel strongly inclined and pushed to provide a personalised sigils based on reading findings - as a thank you for allowing to test new methodologies on you :) If you prefer NOT to receive a sigil, please, let me know. Otherwise the sigils with the explanation of their “content”, intend, and activation advice will be posted in this thread by the EOD May 13th.

Cheers!

Path: Gatherer of Power
chrysalis
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I would like a detailed reading, you have my permission. I dont have a question in particular. Place of birth, Creve Coeur, Missouri. Thank you!

Alag
neophyte
neophyte

Augusta wrote:Good morning :)

Alag - scheduled for the 7th of May
Roseflare - scheduled for the 8th of May
Kitsune - scheduled for the 9th of May

Notes:

1. It may take me up to a day to properly document and post a reading.

2. I feel strongly inclined and pushed to provide a personalised sigils based on reading findings - as a thank you for allowing to test new methodologies on you :) If you prefer NOT to receive a sigil, please, let me know. Otherwise the sigils with the explanation of their “content”, intend, and activation advice will be posted in this thread by the EOD May 13th.

Cheers!

Thank you so very much. I realize that I need the chakra reading as well, if it is not too late to request it. Again, it's an honor, and Thank You.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Ooh, Augusta, kindly include me, tq.

3. I require your express permission to access your energy signature (hence no “reading my lover” etc.). I do require your permission to access your energy signature. Yes, permission gratefully granted.

5. If you do not ask a particular question, I will do a reading of your current and up-coming (3 months) state of being per each of your chakra + an overall impression of current and upcoming state of being. That will be great.

7. You MAY request how detailed you want for the reading to be. I may go into very personal details - or stick to the general observations. Please, INDICATE your preference. As detailed as possible please, thank you very much, Augusta and Audelysa Elf.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Augusta
new here
new here

chrysalis - scheduled for the 10th of May
Alag - duly noted. My pleasure :)
conxtion - scheduled for the 11th of May