sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

At least now you know not to say G. D. in front of your mom. You'll probably want to avoid saying J. C. in her hearing, too.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Mizu-Taki wrote: No. Is there a spell that can change her mind abourt ch? or should i get my kitsune to prank her.
Not afaik. I only have the Shuttus Uppus spell, just don't talk about it.
And pranking her? It would only aggravate her, worsen her mood and probably her treatment of you.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
Likes2Read wrote: And until you master those two things, don't even THINK of seeking out any Slenderman tulpa that might be out there.
Thanks for mentioning that. I had to keep myself in check to not say something like: "If you can't keep your own house in order, how would you deal with something like that?" or "Maybe Slenderman is already messing around with your mind".
Otherwise I might have been called a bully or snarky again :P

SCNR
My next question, depending on the response(s) posted after mine, is definitely, "Have you already attempted to make contact with the Slenderman tulpa"?

Because if the answer is "yes", and all these unwanted things that are going on began after one or more attempts were made, then it's a legit possibility that that's where the problem started. I don't know firsthand about the backstory of Slenderman, but from this thread, I have learned that he kills and drives people mad. So with that in mind, it's not inconceivable that an outreach to Slenderman's tulpa could result in this sort of thread being created.

I'm more inclined to think there is one or more tricksters afoot, however.

Hone those banishing and shielding skills until you are so good at them, people will come to you for advice. THEN, if you're still interested in Slenderman, seek out his tulpa.

i havent tried to seek his tulpa. i am waiting till my 3rd eye is open more, and i have mastered grounding, shielding, banishing. etc.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Don't you have any protective or guardian being around you? :'v

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
Zodiac:

know your enemy so that u can beat them

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk
Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Mizu-Taki wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
Likes2Read wrote: And until you master those two things, don't even THINK of seeking out any Slenderman tulpa that might be out there.
Thanks for mentioning that. I had to keep myself in check to not say something like: "If you can't keep your own house in order, how would you deal with something like that?" or "Maybe Slenderman is already messing around with your mind".

SCNR
My next question, depending on the response(s) posted after mine, is definitely, "Have you already attempted to make contact with the Slenderman tulpa"?

Because if the answer is "yes", and all these unwanted things that are going on began after one or more attempts were made, then it's a legit possibility that that's where the problem started. I don't know firsthand about the backstory of Slenderman, but from this thread, I have learned that he kills and drives people mad. So with that in mind, it's not inconceivable that an outreach to Slenderman's tulpa could result in this sort of thread being created.

Hone those banishing and shielding skills until you are so good at them, people will come to you for advice. THEN, if you're still interested in Slenderman, seek out his tulpa.

i havent tried to seek his tulpa. i am waiting till my 3rd eye is open more, and i have mastered grounding, shielding, banishing. etc.

I think you should check out this listing. It seems it might be the answer to you dilemma. Let us know if you think this might help.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CAPTURE- ... -ARTS.html

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Mizu-Taki wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:then she chased me with a hanger and preceded to hit me with it because i had "used the name of the lord in vain" (it freaking HURT)
Is it wrong of me to have had a chasing scene in my head with the benny hill chasing music?
No. Is there a spell that can change her mind abourt ch? or should i get my kitsune to prank her.
Mabey showing her the begining story of the binding of isaac and tell her shes might as well be the mom in the game with her tendentsees would give her a hint if telling her straight up her level of loyalty to a faith that likes contredicting itself constently is making her a abusive b!@ch.You!! could also grab her wrist or arm with the hanger if she tries hitting you with it again and take it out of her hand and throw it away if thats what she keeps using as a beating stick.Not to menchen pointing out what modern languege is like these days and tell her that she likes sining like everyone elts one sunday but the instant you do so because you say his states(since his name is yhaweh) because she hurts you emotionaly she desides to do it physicaly and ask her if that makes sence.

Then again I'm tired of seeing and hearing about people on that side of the spectrome in religion like christianity and with a tendency to be bruataly honest with no filters I imagine this could just be seen as needlessly harsh to most even on here but I belive this method it is a way to get the gears in peoples brains to start working so they actualy think about things instead of being on autopilot within their bubble so you could take it into consideration or just ignore it.But honestly how hard is it to fight back in situations like these when they cause that many problems just to say I'm right and your wrong and have no reason to have a bubble to begin with.

blessed be

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alag wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:
Aprophis wrote:

SCNR

I think you should check out this listing. It seems it might be the answer to you dilemma. Let us know if you think this might help.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CAPTURE- ... -ARTS.html
i cant buy from ch without my parents finding out and no one will give me money. and ay, no i dont have protective spirits, only my DA, and the beings are trying to block oure communication.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

CH is very discrete when mailing. There is nothing that gives away what is being sent (not even the contents). That said, the amount is not that much. I am not sure how to get around the cost. You will have to get creative. Also, they are always having specials, so keep an eye out. It may take quite a bit of research, however, it will be well worth the peace of mind that is its reward. If I remember correctly, you are 16. Is this correct? Please take some of the wonderful suggestions offered in this thread. They are here to assist you the best they can. Please keep us all updated.

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alag wrote:CH is very discrete when mailing. There is nothing that gives away what is being sent (not even the contents). That said, the amount is not that much. I am not sure how to get around the cost. You will have to get creative. Also, they are always having specials, so keep an eye out. It may take quite a bit of research, however, it will be well worth the peace of mind that is its reward. If I remember correctly, you are 16. Is this correct? Please take some of the wonderful suggestions offered in this thread. They are here to assist you the best they can. Please keep us all updated.
sigh, i should just do some banishing and shielding. and if that doesn't work, i will find a angel or WA to help me get rid of the tricksters

Hail King Asmodeus!

Return to “General Questions”