Has anyone managed to 'catch' real vampires on Go-Pro, Social Media or YouTube?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Something I've wondered is would it have been possible for social media or things like GoPro to have caught real vampires, if say especially they were after a person? If you think it is possible how would they have managed to evade this age of social media from capturing info about them?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Because they look human, and you can’t capture the aura that someone gives off on camera? Honestly they wouldn’t feed in public, and their allure has a lot to do with their charisma and other subtle draws that attract people to them. They’re not ignorant and know as much as we do, if not more, about staying off the radar. All this to say if there are real vampires out there, then this is what I imagine is the way of it.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:Because they look human, and you can’t capture the aura that someone gives off on camera? Honestly they wouldn’t feed in public, and their allure has a lot to do with their charisma and other subtle draws that attract people to them. They’re not ignorant and know as much as we do, if not more, about staying off the radar. All this to say if there are real vampires out there, then this is what I imagine is the way of it.
Might depend on how involved they are into human affairs I guess or knowing of them?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Why wouldn’t they be? It always best to study the habits of your prey after all.

Return to “Vampire”