Calin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

I have had my eye on some of these listings for a while but were financially out of reach... and then CH has an 80% off sale. So 4 new living entity customs coming my way soon:

The Kavalya - Changing Reality

The Ei :: Lovely Magickal Guardians

Living Entity Binding :: Custom Conjuration :: Your Astral Twin

The Keal :: They Are The Universe

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

That's quite a lot. And that emoji : P
Any specific reason why you chose these four?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Calin
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:That's quite a lot. And that emoji : P
Any specific reason why you chose these four?
Lol the emoji is from the invoice oddly... it didn't come up when I copy pasted.. It is a few, and normally I would never get a links to a number of entities at once, but to be honest, cost and opportunity. 80% off put them in my price range for a weekend. I have a fascination with different species, I love learning about them, their lands, their magic etc. So living entities that like to adventure and travel the mulitverse, who can help me evolve in some way, or who are universal in nature are right up my alley.

xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Well for me I like the free postage more than everything else coz the postage sometime make my final pricing be different from my calculation xD

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk
solis
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed

I as well have been eyeing an Azille entity but couldn’t due to the price. I had a crazy headache all day that lead me to the shop and I couldn’t say no to the 80% price drop :dancing:
Congrats on all 4!

Calin
new here
new here

My bindings (to spirit) have been completed and I thought I would give a quick overview of my first contacts with each entity.

The Kavalya
Incredible communicators, very friendly and willing to work with you to improve your magic and abilities.
Strong telepathy and great mental imagery. Beautiful companions. I was pretty whacked when I called to her, so only had a short session.

The Ei
Fairy godmother witches as their description is bang on. Lovely wise entities - faces like the fairies from lady cottingdons garden but are human size. A beautiful world they live in, amazing woodland in spring, with big cascading waterfalls. and powerful magic to boot. Mine looks in her early 50's in human years. Not entirely good and light and sweetness, there is a little hint of wicked in her eye, I like her!

Astral Twin
Mine is from the sunflower galaxy. I was a bit - really? But once we met at the edge of her world, and I understood. Stunning entity, never seen anything like it, and incredibly gentle but so powerful as well. Going to have to do a painting of her. First meeting and she gave me some energy to help me with some things.

The Keal
Wow, these are phenomenal, truly universe entities. I have a strong affinity to cosmos magic, and their energy has to be seen and felt to be believed. First meeting and again, offering of their energy and such a friendly willing entity to help me in my path.

I have only just started to get to know these, but wow - CH has really opened my mind up again, this time with their Living Entity bindings.

Return to “Living Entities”