Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grim Reaper
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure yet
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Coy
Zodiac:

I was practicing astral projection last night. I laid down around 10pm and began meditating. I was able to successfully peel away and look around with my astral body. After while of just looking around from where I was in a stationary position, I heard a loud bang or boom. I was able to project myself downstairs in my own house - at least that is what I think happened.

I found myself moving downstairs. I looked around downstairs. I sensed several of the spirits from my keep and one of my servitors manifested. I walked back upstairs and was distracted by my twins waking up. I sat down on the bed with them until they fell back asleep. I looked up from the bed to the doorway and myself standing in the doorway. I sat there for a couple of minutes and then walked towards the form in the doorway, through it, and then rejoined my physical form laying in the bed.

I'm trying to make sense of this. Any suggestions or recommendations would be most appreciated.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I think everything dream related can be very symbolic, like don't take it literal. With Astral stuff, it could have been different things, from bilocation over to a spirit imitating you to a meeting of another aspect.

:@
cyonce
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for the reply. I have experienced similar events over the past month or so as I continue to improve my astral abilities and my abilities to control my dreams. I had not specifically heard of bilocation, but will son some reading about that. Thanks again.

Aerohopper
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

That is so cool, but u only see ur servitor and not other spirits ?
What help u gain such ability?
Out of body experience is pretty cool, but should u have any wa spirit, let them lead the way.

cyonce
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hello. As far as the astral and dreaming work is concerned, I started off by first keeping a journal of my dreams. This allowed me to become more in-tune with what was happening while I was asleep. From there, I started controlling what was happening during my dreams. It progressed onward from there with some guidance and assistance from various vessels, spirits, and spells from CH.

At this point, I am able to see and feel my servitors, spirits, and other members of my keep in both astral form and physical form.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”