Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

Please note what I share may seem crazy, but I felt the need to share this. I also know I pop up every once and awhile to talk about this, but I felt the need to share for some reason. Please keep in mind I am merely sharing what i felt/seen in my third eye.

I have made quite a few threads on these beings I have been dealing with now for about 2 years almost. In that time there has been a lot learned, and a lot of losses. The basic rundown is that these things seem hellbent on sticking to me, despite how much damage I have done to them in this fight, they wont leave. Also I will share what some gods have told me (if that was the gods....).

So lets go over some details. First they seem to travel thru and reside inside the electronics (the computer being one of their biggest hiding spots) and water lines, and they reside in the water heater and toilet (the other 2 big hiding spots). They also seem obessed with globbing to my chakras, and keeping them closed tight, which is causing issues for sure. The heart chakra and second chakra are big ones for them. As well as the left leg/side of my body.

Now lets cover what seem to be the main themes of these things. Thats mouths, tongues, hands and cubes. Whenever I close my eyes, I see these 2 beings kissing all of the time. They also like to flick their long wire tongues and showing me their mouths. Their mouths seem to be their danger zone for spirits as well. All of my spirits have held back in tyring to engage, but when I seem them help, they were always trying to attack the beings from behind, taking great care to avoid the mouth. Even some gods who have come to help are avoiding the mouth of these things and i see why. Any spirit that gets close to the mouth gets sucked in and seemingly devoured. It seems even Artemis and Zues (who I believe are trying to help) are avoiding the mouth. When ever I would see any spirits help, it would only be hands I would see.

The method of torment is to induce severe stress and to induce very sick emotions and thoughts. Nightmares are also part of it. The probelm is the level of stress and emotional sickness that has made this fight extremely difficult to deal with. And the strength of the attack is not only fiarly constant, its impossible to fight the level of stress they induce. Its bad.

Now I have made some dents in these things. I have tried a lot of things, but one thing that has helped me doing anything is psykic warfare. Also locating them on my body and putting irritating essential oils there to drive them out. Artemis has also saved me several times and has come the closest in terms of finishing these things. I also need to believe in what i am trying is working in order for it to have any effect. Some examples of things that seem to flatten them is hitting them with pure white light, trying to chop their heads off with a sword, summoning chains, etc... These methods all seem to do something that causes their mouths to convulse and they they start dropping to the ground and I see some spirits fleeing the mouths of these things when I do this. The issue is despite however many times I have done this. A pair of black hands seems to be putting things in a black cube, or pulling things out of the black cube, and then closes the cube up, and hauls the cube off and the process of seeing them kiss starts all over again. If I am getting close they go for energy from the second chakra.

A couple of things the Gods have told me. When i came close to killing myself to escape, Zues pulled me up in a dream and said 'YOU HAVE TO STAY ALIVE' he also told me that I must control my emotions. I have responded that it is not my emotions, but the ones they induce. Artemis told me 'this is an invasion, you need to consume pure chocolate.' This might seem odd, but chocolate seems to be very good for mood and the heart chakra. It is also warming as well which is why i am trying to eat that is copius amounts. Gaia has told me that I need to open my heart chakra, which seems to be something these beings are hell bent on keeping shut tight. Possitivety when I can muster it is something they really dont like and again, go to great lengths to shut down. Thor is showing me how to wield the sword to cut the heads off, and lilith seemed to show me how to drain these things so some spirits can escape the mouths. And of course my guardian angel has said that I have to push them down with positivity. That was literal. I have seen spirits do this so i follow suit and I could feel the parasites peeling off of the front of my torso. It also seems the most difficult method to attempt as they dont seem to respond to it, yet.

But alas there is another componet, and that is the woman possibly behind all of this. It seems to be some sort of demon/parasite. She may be the one who is bringing in all of the other probelms and she is relentless as well. When i have seen there she is blue skinned with a black trench coat open so her mid section is exposed nude and she has a huge black cloud around her, like her aura is pure black and she seems to bleed black as well. She seems black arts thru and thru and I pieced together events when all of this started and she was there from the begining. She was my first contact into the spirit world, the one who woke me up to the world of spirits and she was bound by a seller who is out of business and can no longer be reached. When i looked back at events and how things unfolded with her, it made sense. It was not easy, because the mind games played are nothing short of artwork of someone who well seasoned in the craft. When I finally told her enough, I am on to you, thats when the gloves came off and she has been extremely difficult to get rid as well. She seems to bring in demons to make matters worse and if it was not for the angels and Artemis, I would be dead right now. One dream after I pieced this together was a war zone with my spirits on one side and her demons on the other and she smiled and said 'You were supposed to commit suicide, I guess I will have to kill you myself.'

She is also very adaptive. When I come up with a method to drive her away, within 2 days she has gotten around it and it does not effect much at all after that.

I have found that what can drive her away eventually and give me air is a combination of essential oils. I do rosemary, sage bergamont or lavender in some combination as that seems to really agitate her. But despite my efforts, she refuses to leave me alone.

These oils are all mood lifters, so something that boosts my mood seems to be the theme in combating this. The chocolate, getting more sun, and those oils, all revolve around boosting my mood. Do you guys know of any other ways to boost my mood via diet/exercise? ALSO ANYONE KNOW A SUPER POWERFUL BANISHING SPELL PLEASE SHARE YOU WILL BE MY NEW BEST FRIEND.

Dead
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lord Grishnak
Zodiac:

Omyang Jagad might be your answer for this mouth sucking parasite...

Javanese great ape, very old very powerfull. In the old times a selected warrior always use them as companion--the brave one, the strongest one-- and those warrior never touch by defeat.

It is believe if someone get posses or being haunted by Omyang Jagad, it's mean torture till death. And no spell, pray, eternal entity or arch angel can banish the spirit.

Sound hard to control huh, it is ! But its controlabe, if you find good conjurer who practice javanese magick. You can ask them to have Omyang Jagad as companion.

I strongly believe, this great ape can rid your problem...

They whispering my name in fear
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

You have to start ignoring those things and events.

The one (or many) you are fighting there, love the attention you give them. As long you give them this attention and you fight them head on, they will keep coming back and you cannot get rid of them in this way. There are spirits, that increase this on purpose and deceive you. Not everything that you think is happening, is truely like it seem. Some of this you should believe it is that way, because it serves some purpose.

You are right on some of these things, that she wants you to suicide. Don't do that. But on other things, they are different than you think or see.

Start ignoring them fully. Start not focusing on the emotions they induce you. Do not fight them head on, you cannot win this, it will be like this for a very long time, if not forever, if you keep doing this. You said it yourself, it all starts over again, as if you didn't achieve anything from all these progress that you felt were happening.

Listen, she has no power over you, your emotions or your thoughts. That's why there's manipulation going on. And this will keep going on, as long you give it all this attention that she/they love to get. The moment you will start ignoring them, they will start hating it. They cannot stand this ignoring. It may get worse at the beginning, just so they get this attention back. But you have to stand firm and give it absolutely no weight... then soon things will at some point after some time start ceasing. It won't be fully over, as she will keep trying from time to time to get your attention she loved so much back. But you have to stay on ignoring anything of all this and any new and even more intense things that may happen. And if you would like some additional support on this, then ask the almighty for it, nobody else. Real gods do not fear such beings nor can be devoured or anything else by these beings that bother you!

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

PS: It's quite the opposite... these specific beings you have there are fearing a real god and are inferior and feel pain in the presence of a real god.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Have you tried a chakra healing based diet? It’s basically just eating all the colors for each chakra (easiest way to explain try it).
I’ve been doing it and omg I feel so much fresher and happier.

Exercise is also a good mood lifter.

Also doing more hands on hobbies/activists are very relaxing.

Good luck with your situation. You sound like a very strong person. I’m sure you’ll find a way to handle this.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
Amaires_01
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Azrael
Zodiac:

I Don't know if you are still having trouble with these parasites but if your very serious about getting rid of them ,you should try a vanishing spell and try to get help from a real God cause immortals can only do so much to help,and if those don't work you could astral project with your spirits and Destroyer the parasites,though this is dangerous as long as you have your spirits and entities with you and a good knowledge on the astral realm and Energy Manifestation you could make a weapon and fight them,but you can't leave your body un attended you have to cast a protection spell or circle before leaving your physical body because of you don't More astral parasites and low tier demons could attach themselves and hitch a ride back to the Physical/Earthern Plane.I hope this info helps if ur still having trouble,those things are horrible fiends that can leech energy for an eternity.

x*D Current Spirit Family *0*
2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph