Sciti clan; info, advice, experiences, anyone?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

As the title says does anyone have anything to share about these vampires or keep one? All I know about them is what’s found in the listing and that I have a MASSIVE pull to welcome one into the family.

Here is the listing for them

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... -clan.html

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Interestingly, nearly all of your postings tend to regard beings I work with or am drawn to.
You have exceptional taste.

As far as the Sciti Clan vampires, I do have such in my keep and can tell you these few things.. they can form an inseparable bond with you as they tend to believe in forging connections that are sacred. You can share in your deepest, darkest secrets & desires with them and they will indulge you and honor this in giving a passionate amount of themselves -- but only if that mutual trust is obliged. A custom conjuration tends to ensure that sort of bond can be had.
If you do seek one of these companions, obviously don't be surprised to find that they may have serpentine personality attributes and generally resonate with that slinky, sly, profoundly sensual but also highly mystical essence.
One should really appreciate the divine, be open to understanding the ritualistic, and have a respect for the depths of mysticism if seeking to keep them as companions.. as vampires they are powerfully unique in what they exude.

If you can imagine the spider and bat vampire heritage and what it lends to those vampiric descendants, you might imagine how these vampires stand apart in their reverence to the serpent. The lunar affiliation they keep means that they are positively ecstatic to receive offerings of pure moonlight.. anything you can do to honor the totem of Snake is also looked kindly upon.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Very VERY grateful for all the wonderful information Noc! CH must have known I needed one of these vampires before I did because I got a free gift spell as a surprise for the vampire gift bags that were recently offered that grants a ‘vampiric connection to the moon’. I LOVE lunar energy and snakes of various kinds. The Snake totem has been with me since childhood, and through CH’s free totem guide binding offered a while back I got a binding of/link to the Cobra totem, which is a totem that had been calling me for a while befor then. Before finding your beautiful and insightful response to my post I was pulled to get another totem binding through CH’s “binding of 3 guides” listing and two of the totems that resonated with me/pulled at me from that list were serpentine in nature.

The sheer amount of lunar based spells I have is so big it would be greatly time consuming to list it here, to put simply, if it is a spell having to do with the moon or lunar energy and it’s in the CH shop I probably have it.

With all the info you have given I definetly feel ready to welcome one of these vampires into my spirit family, in fact considering how deeply your description of them resonates with me I feel that welcoming one of these vampires is something that has been long-overdue.

Return to “Vampire”