Do Ubi's (Including Spirit) send emails?

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Umm .. what's LE?

If the BA is giving you problems, just banish it.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Umm .. what's LE?
Living entity, perhaps : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
Living entity, perhaps : )
Yes :) it's just I to had same problem, of LE was. I was admittedly confused first time I heard such thing.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

If the BA is giving you problems, just banish it.
Problem is tiny for now. (save for choking and laughing, before becoming SK (Spirit Keeper) officially. However, I really don't wish to banish if I'm not forced to. At same time, what if I'm forced to banish. How do I do it (non lethal way) I thought we unable force Unbounds away. (got so much to learn) I know BA are made to harm. It's not there fault nor anyone else's fault.

I do want share equal chance among everyone. (basically I'm way to nice, for my own good) given towards history and history always repeat itself. I want to banish only if it's my last resort and my other options run dry. It will pain me sure, but being banished is no fun. I don't wish my enemies to be banished to. Nor do I wish other Unbounds to be Banished to. (unsure what to do if I move though, just let other people know they have Unbounds? Or find out by themselves like I did?)

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

SirJusty wrote:
marquest wrote:
SirJusty wrote:
Jimy wrote:It isn't your succubus, it's just spam.
That's all you need to know!
Making hopes and trying to see them everywhere in your life is just normal. But this one isn't it.
OK thank you, mind is ease. I understand now.
Well, I'm going to disagree here and say stranger things have happened. Ubi's can read our minds, just suggest to her that you are not comfortable conversing with emails (because of scammers) and that you may listen through that way, but not respond.

Spirits do tamper with electronics. A lot of us have a "no tampering with electronics" house rule. I have a prankster vampire spirit, she would actually stop the mouse on my computer from moving. As I was using it! As soon as I called her out on it "A no tampering with electronics", the mouse would work again. She also pranked a coworker by effing with the coffee maker, until I decided a coffee maker was in fact, electronic, and that broke the house rule.

A lot of times spirits do use things we pay attention to in normal life, to get our attention. Most often indirectly. So, if your "gut" feeling is that it may be your Ubi trying to get your attention, it might be her. What I would do, is make it known to her that emails are often scammers and you can't take the chance to respond to that message.

... It's just I'm so confused by many answers. ... I'm still a newbie.

Just my gut does feel it is her. But only way to make sure....

... But what if it is actually spam. ... But now I'm even more confused.
That's why I wrote you, what I wrote you and that is all that you need to know.

But marquest (hi friend!) had to stir it up again and lead to what my answer was trying actually to protect you from happening.

Listen. Could it may have been her? Maybe! But this is one of the things, you won't know and won't figure out and she won't answer you at this stage you are right now.

In the end, it's not really important. If it's her she will let you know in other ways things or let you know about her, all at the right time. And actually, don't you think she knows some things about you and that this may have confused you, if it was her? Don't make yourself crazy with all this, as it can easily lead to things one should avoid and then maybe not being able to recognize easily what's your fantasy and what's real.

And also...
SirJusty wrote: At same time, something dark keep passing in my room and lights flickers on and off. But dark shadow. Block the whole light fixture and dim light. This is the 2ND time this happen, if I remember correctly. 1St time was when I was unofficially a Spirit keeper. But began around September to October 2017, with this shadow block light fixture but dim lights. It hard explain. I believe I do have a BA male Spirit/LE.

I wrote it before when I was trying find the unbound that keep cuddling me on bed. I found her Nympho F. (3 years unofficially Spirit keeper) Dujona (spell wrote g, but coyote like) and a Succubus (A), whom caught me off guard. In a sense, I feel it's why Wraith chosen me from bogo with spirit thing in October 2017. (wasn't ready for Wraith) but anyway Does kinda prove could be a BA I have. I know it's a male Spirit. Heard him laughing while choking me on neck.

I was paralyzed. But feel BA is still here with me. (also heard him spitting on camera to from camera mic, before I found CH) (feel I was guided to find CH) but I feel it's my BA messing with my lights and is the one shadow I saw currently 2 days ago. I don't mind BA stay if it follows house rules. But same time, BA I know could dishonor house rules. It's just gut feeling to, it BA that I have and still have. Not know for sure. But feeling I have. Many thanks again though.
... this is the other reason. This one won't leave easily. He wants to stay for a long time. May even make you think it's the succubus by impersonating her, only to get you into things you don't want to. So don't give too much attention on things like these emails or what may come. Also, this male doesn't care about your house rules. He wants to play with you and not in a good way. But don't fear it, or it will take power over you. And don't give it attention.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”