question about succubus

Jxster66
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Hi <3. First time posting on CH and had some questions. 19 years old and a succubus has always been a fantasy of mine, I get extremely horny when I fantasize and such, I can make lots of sexual energy and I'm pretty good at edging myself. done evocations with goetic spirit bune and a scrying mirror, incense etc and have worked with her. Before doing liliths letter method to petition to her to send one of her beautiful daughter's. I ordered the 1 cent succubus binding to myself for fun and I had some questions.

Do you think that succubus like music as in played out loud to set the mood?Erotic music, etc.

Also do you think they enjoy incense, I have a couple sweet smelling lavender incense

WarlockHusky
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

CH has an Encyclopedia entry on spirits and their likes for maximum bonding see: http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... cubus.html for the succubus one. To answer your question I would say yes and yes.

Jxster66
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

WarlockHusky wrote:CH has an Encyclopedia entry on spirits and their likes for maximum bonding see: http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... cubus.html for the succubus one. To answer your question I would say yes and yes.
Thank you for the response! I actually had no idea that lavender was their favorite scent, That's actually quite the coincidence. Also something interesting happened. I have a wooden computer chair that's really really heavy at least 20lbs. It's not hard to lift but it's something that has to be lifted intentionally because the way my big wooden bedframe is set up it's right in front of my big wooden computer/bookcase and altar area you have to lift it over the end of the frame to get it to the side of my bed. Well somehow the chair got moved right beside my bedside to the left and was facing me directly where I was laying in front of my face, Actually it was the first thing I saw when I woke up. I know it couldn't have been any of my family members because I keep my door locked at all times. Perhaps it was my succubus watching me? I did have a dream about a girl, About the same age as me with blonde hair and a curvy physique.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”