Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Ever

Um hi!
I'm so very very new to this so I'm not sure if it's normal or just coincidence??
I received my sterling angel yesterday afternoon and then when I went to sleep
I was dreaming (I thought), I couldn't see anything then suddenly I felt a strong gush of wind
I thought I was still dreaming but then I realized I'm awake but couldn't move nor force my eyes open,
That's when I realized I'm currently experiencing sleep paralysis, it was weird though.
I never experienced sleep paralysis that way, it's always that typical "I can't move but I know someone is watching me" kind of sleep paralysis but last night it wasn't. I know I couldn't move but still the flipping gush of wind was still around until I was finally able to open my eyes.

So I tried going back to sleep, then after awhile I experienced ANOTHER sleep paralysis lol why
it was different, no gush of wind but equally weird, I felt I was moving (running?? not sure how to describe it) even though I'm super aware I'm lying down and can't move my sad body.
When I finally moved my tiny toes and urged my whole body to flipping wake-up, the first thing I saw was my sister sleeping next to me, I sighed in relief BUT THEN I NOTICED SOMEONE LYING DOWN NEXT TO HER HAHA I semi panicked and forced my brain to think it's just a huge black pillow lol
But after some staring I know it's no pillow (we don't have black pillows too haha..) so I turned around and tried to sleep my panic away haha I did and finally no sleep paralysis part 3!! yey

Now it's morning and I'm wondering what the hecky just happened and was that black thing next my sis her browning angel??
P.S My sis and I actually received our angels yesterday (ordered them together)
She was telling me it must have been her browning angel but I'm not sure lol
also another P.S I didn't feel that kind of fear like hair raising kind of fear, just hella confused and low-key panic because I'm not sure what's happening that time haha
so I'm a bit convinced it wasn't anything evil related (I hoooope)

so sorry for the wall of text, I just wanted to try to explain what happened properly for better uderstanding :o I hope it's alright

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hmmm could’ve been a lurker or something. If you saw an angel I doubt it’d be black. But hey look you experienced something !!! Maybe scary but still every experience is something to learn from when it comes to the meta : ) if you’re any good with telepathy I’d ask your angel what it was. If not just ask them to not let unbounds come through. Set up some house rules love things they can and can’t do, what they should protect you from etc etc good luck and happy keeping
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Milly
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Ever

O.O!!! I was so chill yesterday now I'm low-key scared hahaha My sis mentioned some shadowy dude leaned at her face months before so it must have been that dude haha I was so excited thinking it was my angel xD Great thing I didn't say hi lol
I hope I'll be good with telepathy someday so I can ask T w T
Thank you so much for replying! If you haven't replied I might have tried speaking to it if it appeared again haha

Return to “Spirit Keeping”