Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Interesting news video from fox news - security camera caught what looks like an angel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vOb99wawdQ

What was also interesting, is some of the comments on the video, example:
I went to help out after that huge tornado hit Joplin. I could tell you angel stories for hours that people told me who experienced first hand. It changed my life just hearing about it.
Then one comment says it might just be a moth... thats a let down!

Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That is almost certainly a moth. If cameras could pick up spiritual entities so clearly, we would hear about it a lot more.

Then again, spirits are capable of influencing the movement of animals, and many communicate to us indirectly in this way whether we realize or not. Who's to say the moth wasn't being influenced by an angel?

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley
Velexs
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Seems too transparent to be a moth lol but it definitely resembles one a bit so it’s a possibility. There are plenty out there who have caught misty figures and all on camera before though; it’s just hard for many to believe it may possibly be a real spirit caught on the image. It’s one of those things unless you capture it yourself you’d question how legit it is.

I’ve personally caught orbs on camera on occassions, and even recently caught a full figure that appeared out of no where :,D I would have missed it or thought I was seeing things if it didn’t show up on the photo because it materialized only for a split second, but I seen the shadowy figure forming through my phone screen as I was snapping the photo... I couldn’t believe it and got crazy excited when I actually had it caught in the image. It was a literal spirit photo bomb lmao.

I’ll have to see if I get anymore photo bomb moments to share them ^^ the one I have currently has my daughter in the photo so I don’t feel comfortable sharing it online, and if I edit it everyone will claim it’s not what it is because she’s literally behind the see-through figure lol.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”