solis
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed

I just recently ordered my first living entity Azille
The next night I had a dream where I saw the black silhouette of a feminine face and was being pounded down by some POWERFUL gravitational force that made it hard for me to get up
Kinda like the reitsu effect byakuya initially had on ichigo in bleach
Or when Goku would train under a forceful pressure in that spaceship
Anyone else experience some hyper realistic dreams like that with your living entities? 1am

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Interesting choice, a bit expensive ;)
Over the years I’ve had experiences in lucid dreams of being like “frozen” & not being able to move or certain energies ( also in waking) that just felt strange. I think it has to do with your entity being DA, right? I think sometimes they like to leave a “first impression”, no pun intended. 1s

:@
Velexs
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Lol love how you compared it to bleach and dbz :,D

My most intense experience was with an unbound before I really knew anything about the paranormal; it was crazy intense like that and initially overwhelmed me so much. It happened twice while I was still awake. I can’t even fully put the sensation into words. The times I was awake, I could see the figure peering at me from the side/foot of my bed and it felt like he was holding me down, I couldn’t move, but he wasn’t touching me; it felt hard to breathe from the pressure of the energy.

I can say it isn’t just living entities that can have that effect though from my experiences. It is different for everyone though.

Return to “Living Entities”