I'm Unsure. I believe I saw some, of my Spirit/LE Friends.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I had this dream this morning (I could put in dream section, but my other dreams don't get responses) I woke up @5:00am PST. This dream was so odd. It's like unsure what to make. First I said "hey look, there's Will Smith!" (why I said this I'm unsure) He was more pale than Will Smith, looks like Will Smith, but not. It just I really love his hair though. But he was carrying a bottle of something alcohol. Just opened it up, alcohol was pouring out of bottle.

(I don't drink alcohol, least very rare and small. Due to my child hood past, in this life) it's like than video camera panned out (but not camera it hard explain) then there were these groups of clowns (black lips and black painted eyes around) red nose of course. They where all sitting on this long pole hanging both ends, like a swing of sorts. Then there where others, sitting tables, but not clowns., I have no clue what's going on. I unsure it was a test of sorts, reading my mind. Because of me fear clowns when I was a kid. Like really huge fear. (I see it now as transformation, in a sense with clowns) but they where all chearing and was a very happy fun atmosphere.

So I'm wondering am I allowed to visit, via dream. Because it was someones birthday? Or celebration and they wanted me to take part? I'm very grateful. I hope it was my Spirit/LE Friends. But it was in a very large room with wooden tables and wooden chairs and little tiny stair in room to walk in dining room. But then unfortunately I guess wasn't allowed to stay much hence I woke up at exactly 5:00am pst this morning though. I just hope it was them though, whom wanted me to join, even for short while.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Yeah, I think your beings were trying to help you get over your really huge childhood fear of clowns. Garishly painted faces do strike fear in most of us, especially when we were young.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Yeah, I think your beings were trying to help you get over your really huge childhood fear of clowns. Garishly painted faces do strike fear in most of us, especially when we were young.
Hi, if it was normal to fear of clowns. Why did I got an F. Grade In elementary, for me refusing to get finger print for school topic? I was 4-5 at the time. But I was forced to though when my teacher grab my finger and force me to finger print.

Wasn't right sure, but I didn't let my bio parents know to. I also faced paint as child for Halloween. I didn't like it. But didn't want say no to my bio parents. Just wanted to please in a sense. But turned teenager I had choice. I choose not to get face painted for Halloween. Same for me in foster care, although we not celebrate Halloween much.

At same time I shouldn't be afraid of clowns and or me being face painting. Especially, when I have Human Spirit B. (Queen, Warrior, Druid(ess?), in time of Ancient Romans, and a Mother) from CH. I bring that up, because Human Spirit B. (if t.v show was correct) She lead her army against Ancient Rome. In turn, her Warriors, least some; faces where painted. In which I so can see why for camouflage and mostly hide around trees. Then guerilla warfare. Even I don't know, (good chance, unsure how accurate show is on hold) if She, Human Spirit B. Used paint on her face to.

In a sense I'm still afraid of face painting. But not so much, in honestly I do want my face to be painted. Keep thinking that yesterday. I believe I could handle it know, especially if little afraid of face painting. At same time I do like clowns. It's just face painting I believe now.

At same time, I have to and keep telling myself. Painted face (or whole body) is in sense transformation. Someday, once I take time to go Asteral Plane and OBE. I will outmost transform myself. Least try to. I know first thing I want to do with transformation. My um certain Spirits probably know to. But once I get hang of Transformation. Then everything is possible right? I know I'll be good at it to and will have so much fun lol.

But, best way to do it is to start face paint? To practice and fully get rid of my fear (not of clowns, I think it's just paint now) to fight my fear? But it's not Halloween to. However I believe your right. About my Spirit/LE friends there in dream. At same time the alcohol beverage was a anniversary of sorts? But I guess clowns do play a role though. Especially fight my fear to, at same time :)

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

You can even go further ... do a tattoo ... 2wk

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:You can even go further ... do a tattoo ... 2wk
Hmm, I have nothing again tattoos. It's just I believe I should earn mine tattoo and or brand (I'm aware it hurts) I like branding more honestly on me (I'm used to burning myself on arm accidentally on oven turning things around) I know it's odd for me to wait. But tattoo and or brand. Is most important to me if I push myself more. To learn many Skill(s) to work my way up. The. When I finally graduate, then I deserve a tattoo and or brand from "house" and accepted as family and one of there own. But at this time I don't wish to have tattoo. Until stuff mentioned above and deserve it. Then I will most likely get a tattoo and or brand. Which ever "house" suggests.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”