Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I was thinking, if the other dragons who lived in Celtic regions get listed as such, ie Celtic red, blue, green, and gold...what about the black? The encyclopedia article does state that they enjoyed living in seaside caves and mountain caves...so I would imagine at least a few would take up residence in Ireland, Scotland and surrounding areas during the time of the Celts. Just me thinking aloud, what amazing knowledge such a being would possess, and all the wonderful things they would be able to teach, not to mention the unique point of view and perspective they could offer, every single Celtic dragon listing has been of the above mentioned WA dragons after all. Hmm, food for thought.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm, yea there's no Celtic black dragon in the shop..
Maybe we can use the custom conjure listing to ask for a binding?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi,

I have a black dragon that followed me from previous lives. He's been with me since the day I was born and one of my imaginary friends. I've gotten reacquainted with him and learned that he's black, can change his form into a humanoid and he's for war.

In CH terminology, he'd be classified as a were-dragon. As for his being Celtic, it's because he was born in Eire.

I have a book, "Druid Power" by Amber Wolfe which has meditative exercises throughout the book. The exercises build on top of each other and towards the end of the book is a chapter for crafting and summoning dragons. She has the dragons colour coded and the black ones are associated with the element fire. She says that fire dragons are large, strong, fierce and protective which describes my black dragon very well.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3

Return to “Dragons”