devilo64
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi i got 3 spirits class 5 tier 3 all dark arts binded to sprit they were completed this morning but don't feel anything some people said they had headaches and stuff but nothing yet haven't felt them here either yet I feel like I should have felt something since I binded them to me at the highest class is that normal do I just need to bond with them?

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Not everyone experiences side effects. It really all depends on the individual. Of all my spirits, I only had minor side effects from one.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

The strength of the binding doesn't necessarily mean you're going to have 50 Shades of Paranormal Activity around you 24/7. It can take time for the spirit to manifest in a way that you will notice, or it might happen immediately. If you want to see, hear, or really interact with them, then it is necessary to work on learning how to sense energy, open and utilize your third eye, and work on astral projection.

I recommend reading the following:

0) What to Expect
1) What About The Other Chakras?
2) Nyctophilia Raven's Chakra Lessons
3) Meditation Made Easy
4) It's Not As Hard As You're Making It
5) Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!

Don't forget that you can also ask your spirits to help you with the process of connecting with them during meditation, while you are dreaming, etc.

Good luck!

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “General Questions”