You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

I want to give some advice to all the spellcasters and conjurer's who are selling online. This is from one business owner to another. No my business isn't like yours, but customers are customers and business is business.
So here's my advice, answer your emails. I'm not trying to be nasty or rude, this is honest advice. There are multiple sellers who I have refused to buy from, despite their great reviews here, because they failed to answer an email. There are a few other sellers who I will not buy from again for the same reason.
Communication equals Trust. If a new customer bought from you, and never received any communication, why should they trust you? You could be a modern-day Merlin, but if I ask a question about your service and you don't answer, you're not going to get my business.

So here's my honest advice, get a virtual assistant. I'm not talking about breaking the bank paying out a ton of money, I'm talking about hiring somebody for five or six dollars an hour, and having them work one hour a day.
First thing to do is setup your contact form with an automatic email stating that you'll be in contact with them within 24 hours. Then you have a V.A. check the email account once a day, answer the very basic questions, and forward the more complex ones to you. This will save you from answering the same basic questions over and over again, and will limit the number of emails you have to personally deal with. You can have happier customers, and save yourself the headache of dealing with all those emails, for the price of a Happy Meal.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

And to the moderators, I had no idea where I could put this, so I threw it in here. Feel free to move or delete it at your whim.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.

Return to “General Questions”