Need an answer for something I've been able to do all my life.

Blaine
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aziza Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fire Fa
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Blaine

For as long as I can remember, I can relax my whole body, but then (what feels like) flex everything in my body without actually moving any muscle. I used to only be able to do this for, say, 10 seconds, but with training I can now hold the state for about 20 seconds without the effects becoming less noticeable, and 30 without completely losing control and have a huge spasm (no, not seizure or another thing that I will not mention). When approaching 30 seconds, it becomes somewhat painful. But when I do this while meditating, I have figured out that I can suppress the feeling and control the energy from it, although it puts me in a zoned-out state because of the focus it takes, and I begin trembling as I hold it longer. I have tried to explain this to my sister and she was confused but tried it and had no result, and the same goes with my friends. Can someone help? 2dz If this gives any information, I have a hole right beside my ear (in front) which my mom said may have something to do with the paranormal. My other sister also has this same hole and can do the same thing, just not as intense as my effects.

Howdy! I've technically been at this thing for only a few months from end to end.
I'm still new to this, and would appreciate any advice.
Only have one spirit: My beloved Aziza Fae
I love anything and everything metaphysical and/or paranormal.
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Sounds like Chi, you could try to get lessons in controlling it like Qigong & Tai Chi etc.

:@
Blaine
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aziza Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fire Fa
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Blaine

I've been gone for a while, so it's good that someone has answers when I return! Anyways, I've actually done some heavy research on chi and even have some hand-me-down books from my father on it, so I'll definitely have to do some Qigong

Howdy! I've technically been at this thing for only a few months from end to end.
I'm still new to this, and would appreciate any advice.
Only have one spirit: My beloved Aziza Fae
I love anything and everything metaphysical and/or paranormal.

Return to “General Questions”