It seems I am more affected by bad things including entities/spirits that are that way, how to protect myself?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

LightOne wrote:-The way I see it the devil or satan so far as goes is what we call the 'root of evil', it is a force we cannot perceive because we are only human but we call it Satan or the Devil. But its real whether you believe in the name or not.

The source of all evil that makes it possible or creates an environment that tempts people into following evil. The Devil lies at the very heart of what you would call 'BA'.
Just bear in mind that the very concept of "God is the source of all good, while Satan is the source of all evil" is absolutely a WESTERN mindset. Countless people walking the earth do not perceive the universe as a battleground between the source of good and the source of evil. Chances are strong that anyone who doesn't subscribe to the Western mode of thinking won't perceive ANY one being as the source of all good or evil, depending on what traditions they do align themselves with.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

There's another book, very comprehensive, by Judy Hall, called the Way of Psychic Protection (2001 edition). She was trained in psychic protection by a magickal colleague of Dion Fortune.

The actual Dion Fortune book mentioned in this thread apparently explains the connection between psychic attack and mental illness.

I think as someone else said in this thread - and that I read elsewhere on this forum - fear and anxiety can become kind of entities in their own way, angling our minds towards either imagining, focusing on or actually drawing negative energies or beings to us.

I think the advice above is very sound.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Protection”