acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Anyone know how to clear up an unclear or incomplete message? Running out of options! I've tasked out to get me the rest of the message, or a picture or Any way to tell me where to look or Who to talk to. But we're coming up with the same things.

I'm getting a shadow but it's like when you walk into a darker room from out in the bright sun so it's not a shadow per se but that's all I can see. I apparently need to "Talk to Lil" but it's not the whole message, so I"m not sure why I'm feeling a little blocked. I'm certain it's a "He" but not demon and very DA just from what the family is saying.... that he's darker than many but not alike my darkest which are BA.

My familiar has a tude lately and is being flippant saying just ask the Creepy bunch. I am hoping that taking away the "stay out of Dad's room " rule will make him happier because he likes my old room.... I had to move my father out of assisted living and in with us. So the new rule is no manifesting around Dad but he is allowed to go into the windows where he likes to watch. Maybe he'll be nicer lol.

Pendulum, spirit board I'm only getting "dark" and the name "Lil" and "agate" for any insight into where I'm supposed to be looking.

Anyone have any ideas?

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Direct questions are getting met with challenges that I'm not asking the right question.

I've asked for the spirit's name, or a letter to start working with.
I've asked for more of Lil and nothing except they are Very far from me, which could basically be anywhere..
I asked for landmarks and nothing unless pearls and peacock feathers mean anything? Saw those for a moment trying to get answers on physical things like a building... all he will say is I will know instantly why those should help.

I'm being tested so I'd like to know why.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

There are a couple of sellers named Lilith. One is at Lilith's Treasure Tavern, and the other is at Lilith's Lair. Or if you think that you need to address the immortal named Lilith, you could try that.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

This is true L2R... maybe go the human route (I remember Lilith's Treasure but forgot about Lair!) before the immortal since that would be a new one to seek out. My daughter's been picking up on something new in the house before I did and it got past protection so not concerned. He is supposed to be here, for some reason, has some of the darker ones more active.

I'm wondering if it's just with everything I have going on and some new things I've been working on that it's bringing things together. And would probably explain the nasty cluster cycle of migraine I hit last week.

The question with a question is how my familiar likes to do things but he's a snarky little stinker which is probably why we get along so well.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

And we have an answer! It was Lilith (di Levilio) and he is a demon vampire hybrid that I've worked with before (assuming past life) so I'm very looking forward to seeing more information as it comes forward. But certain things from dreams are making sense so this will be a really interesting connection to reform.

Return to “General Questions”