Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: no one
Zodiac:

i saw only two sellers offering this listing..

here is the links...

http://removed by moderator.mybigcommerce.com/contracts/

http://rosequartzlabyrinth.com/index.ph ... cts_id=112

anyone here experiences with this listings.. i am not asking here about specific WA , DA or BA, i am asking here about this listings only.. have anyone purchase this ??? how it works ??? how it is different than normal binding ??? have we need to bond with them ??? or is it only a business deal ???
please share your experiences with this listings anything WA , DA & BA. all are welcome here.
thanks everyone...

Love you All <3 <3 1ht
Tsukiyo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fenrir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fenrir
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Valeen

I don't know at all, but I am absolutely interested in knowing how it works too. It's very important to first know what the entities want in return for an offered service. Because paying, then them doing the ritual, and the entity demanding something insane or terrible in exchange would not be a favorable situation.

Expert lurker and daring explorer. <3
JennJen35
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

I went to both websites and didn't get good vibes!!. Not something I would ever do. I agree with the last comment make sure to do more research before going any further because what is your end of this contract!!. Just be careful before doing this contract if you do decide. :(

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I think some people would be uncomfortable or not skilled enough to summon some spirits/entites in order to make a pact which is why listings like this are offered. It's an interesting consideration but I would make sure to have it ironclad in the terms. I do my own so I don't have that fear but if someone was doing it for me I would ensure there are no loopholes, especially working BA.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

I can't speak for anyone else, but for us part of our service is contacting the being/entity/deity first and then determining what it wants, what conditions there are, and drafting a pact agreement first. In a recent situation where a client wasn't happy with the option we offered to contact a different being, and when none suited the client we instead did other work for them instead.

As Vex said, its a service for those who prefer someone else handle the leg work as well as the charging and primary ritual part of the pact to seal it. More often than not what is wanted is weekly rituals, dedicating ones self to a cause, or various other things as forms of offerings. Sometimes those offerings have conditions such as restrictions on what a person can or can't say or do, especially in the case with deities.

I almost never recommend a pact to people, when I do its because they need a very long term working, something more than a spell that they can fuel, and they don't want to work with talismans OR they are seeking power in the oldest ways of pact work.

Generally speaking, pacts work, and they work well. The problem with pacts are the same problems you find with direct evocation at times, and one of the reasons I tend to recommend runic magicks, planetary magick, elemental magick, and a host of other things over that. I always encourage any clients or potential clients to contact me before a working from my shop at least, as a few e-mails back and forth can make a world of difference. In the case that someone has their heart set on a pact and find it isn't for them, I offer instead ritual options to achieve the same or similar requests. When I evoke likewise I recommend beings I'm very familiar with, but every once in awhile someone demands I work with something I'm not as familiar with. If I feel I can do the work well I do it. If I feel I can't then I refuse the sale. Simple as that.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I trust Charles, and I believe that he knows exactly what he is talking about. This Man has been around for a while, and knows of which he speaks. If he says it can be done, it can be done (pact or otherwise). If he says that is cannot, then trust he has or is doing his best to ensure that it can't. He is very attentive, and makes certain to dot his i's and cross his t's. This is and has been my experience with him, and my humble opinion.

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”