My favorite sellers hands down

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Angellyden
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

I have been spirit keeping for a few now, and I have gotten some amazing, and loving spirits for a few conjurers. Some have even shocked me with RA, I'm a practicing witch and I don't have a coven. My spirit family is basicly my coven. I have magical spirits and regular amazing companions. Who I love and treasure so much. If you are looking to buy Spirits these in the sellers you need to buy from.

The pagan shop by billy blazed: I've gotten my first Spirit from him actually, and that she is amazing she and another companion remove the spirit that was causing a lot of issues in my life. Having her here I felt a lot safer I felt protected. So I ended up getting more companions from him and they have all been amazing. Hands down my favorite Conjurer because he never disappoints. I always get Spirits from him when I can. Plus he's always having some sort of sale going on. me being a sale girl I always try and buy from them then. but even if he wasn't having the sale his spirits are also worth the full price. You haven't tried them out yet or you're waiting for a more recent review. Try him out by one of his beings you will not be disappointed I promise you that.

The Cards divine by summer stars: OMG ever since I have joined, summer server I've gotten so many spirits from her. All of them have been lovely amazing caring beings. They all push me to do work, and to stay on top of my craft. They helped me pick up things I need and make sure that I'm never alone. I want to say I have a little over a dozen Spirits from her. All of whom are amazing family and so Lively. When I first bought from her I bought her a $5 listing, for new customers. I thought it was going to bring home, but I ended up bringing home two lovely spirits. A wonderful angel and spider being. Both of whom are doing well by the way. I'm always on her Discord server which is quite nice. I got access to so many deals, and I love the fact that you can put things on reserve. It makes it so much easier hands down you need to buy from her. You will not be disappointed and you will not regret it. Go buy one of her spirits or if you're nervous by her $5 listing, for new customers. I promise you you will not be disappointed.

bloodyskiesoffate by Ama and demon: oh my gosh I love this couple so much. Not only do they have amazing beings, but they have some of the most unique ones. I absolutely adore their Spirits so much. I probably have a little over of 20 + Spirits from them. A lot of my beings from them are amazing. They are sweets they are affectionate, and they're always willing to help me when I'm having trouble. I absolutely adore my beings from them. I have some beans that I would say are quite unique. But I just enjoy having them as a family and as magical guides when I'm doing my craft. I absolutely adore them so much and I even have more spirits on the. If you haven't heard from them while you heard from them now, go check them out go get a spirit from them, I promise you you will not regret it, you may end up getting addicted and buy more. Lol

Cypress. Spirits: she is another conjurer that I absolutely adore. When I first bought from her I got a RA, and a lovely vampire fae hybird, came through for me. And she is amazing even though I don't get to see her, physically like some people are capable of, I at least know that she's doing well because when I think of her I can always think of something positive. I also ended up getting a aura reading from her, I really recommend getting the $5 aura reading, it's so much more detail and it's amazing. It's also gotten the third eye spell from her, my third eye was tingling for so long, I was feeling it right before she emailed me. Have to say hands down she is one of the few conjurer's I like to go back.

What all these conjurer's have in common is that I buy from them regularly, I have a few Spirits from all of them, and they actually care deeply about their beings, that they are rehoming. They're affordable you get a lot of info, and you don't have to feel like you're breaking the bank. Someone even find you spirits that are little bit rare, all you got to do is ask. So far I have not been disappointed by any of them. If you were interested in buying from them but, couldn't find a more recent review, or just really hesitant. Go buy from them now I promise you they are legit. <3

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
StormyTiger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

Thanks so much for the mention!! This is Ruby from Cypress Star Spirits btw. You're always wonderful to work with, thanks again for your business and support. 2hp

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

My metaphysical resources are not limited to this community as I am into more occult oriented practices; that being said *within this community*, based on who is still around mind you, and in no particular order --

CreepyHollows - we know them, we are on their forum typing right now.

Satan & Suns - demonic companions and magickals.

Aurum - offers tarot and really inspiring art.

Phantasmagoria.

and finally,
Jackalope.
Word. Tell me not to self promote, no modesty left in these bones. I love what I do and I think it's wondrous.

Honorable mention (so cheeky coming after a self mention) :

Witches & Co. -- new on the scene, still working with my companion from her so cannot give proper review yet but lovely so far, and it's easy to tell she is a practitioner of integrity.

Conjuredspirits17
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cazdor

Love shopping with Haunteditems4u on eBay one of the best seller I have deal with most of my RA spirits are from this website give it try not Gonna be disappointed Hands Down !!

pinpoint
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 231
Spelled Number: 54
Your favorite spirit to work with: Emma
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spirit Guide
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Pinpoint

I haven't bought from Haunteditems4u but have seen them. Are they legit? I usually stick with Mysticmagicks or Katy_kat

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

my favorite shop is moonstar7

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Toni from removed by moderator, Jules Magick Moon and Billy from the Pagan Shop Online

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

Some of my favorites have already been mentioned, so I'm adding on who hasn't yet.

Citrine Stars
Azure Echo
Magick from the Mysts (no longer selling)

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
Enki
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Annunaki

Noctua wrote:My metaphysical resources are not limited to this community as I am into more occult oriented practices; that being said *within this community*, based on who is still around mind you, and in no particular order --

CreepyHollows - we know them, we are on their forum typing right now.

Satan & Suns - demonic companions and magickals.

Aurum - offers tarot and really inspiring art.

Phantasmagoria.

and finally,
Jackalope.
Word. Tell me not to self promote, no modesty left in these bones. I love what I do and I think it's wondrous.

Honorable mention (so cheeky coming after a self mention) :

Witches & Co. -- new on the scene, still working with my companion from her so cannot give proper review yet but lovely so far, and it's easy to tell she is a practitioner of integrity.

May I ask where Phantasmagoria is? Are they a standalone website?

Thanks

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

My proven, go-to sellers:

CH (We all know how good they are).
Jinnandtonics (Some of my more potent beings come from here).
Citrine Stars (amazing bindings... especially the elves and fae).
Jackalope (Noc has that extra special "something", and her work is enlightening).
Magic and Mysticism (James has conjured some very unique and powerful beings)
Mystic Oceans (Aurora has found me some amazing beings)
-- James and Aurora get together regularly for amazing auctions / BINs in their Mystic Lovers Collection on FB. Most of their offerings appear there.
I've also received some interesting beings from Christie at Enchanted Enlightenment.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.

Return to “Sellers You Love”