What is the morality of 'biblical angels'? Which parts match up?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Atleast the ones who watch over Christianity or were more influential in a certain time period people took it more seriously? What parts do you think match up their attitude in the book? Are they purely 'white light' frequency also or something similar to the 'medieval' interpretation of the church's light path (They took it more seriously)?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Talking do they count as what they call WA or DA beings mainly?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

It's funny that this topic should be raised. I was thinking a few days ago about how it's not out of the question that angels, no matter how strongly WA their behavior might be, are DA.

Why? Because they could CHOOSE to align with or rebel against God (per the Abrahamic religions' tradition). The ones that remained loyal, chose to do so. The ones that fell, chose to do so.

If we go with the CH definition of DA as having the ability to choose either good or evil, then the only way that label makes sense is if it's applied to everyone across the board. Meaning that if angels can choose good or evil, they must be DA.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Is the instinct known as 'sin' (In either catholic or non-dogmatic christianity) I think supposed to be link to a mentality of enjoying benefiting off situations that result in winner-losers instead of 'win-win'? Thus if you deprive yourself of that it greatly reduces the 'dark' aspect of you or the ability/'choice' of that part of your self to harm.

The doctrine which comes from the medieval method of curbing 'sin' from humans is coined by people who study this as 'the good child' or 'the good man/woman'.

'The good (human)' is known as somebody who pleases all innocent and ensures nobody feels bad or become 'losers' in the actions they initiate. Neither God himself or good people are 'hurt' emotionally for example..

Return to “Angels”