Looking for advice on how to encourage my Nympho to interact and bond.

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Hello everyone out there. As the subject states I am looking for some advice on how to encourage my Nympho spirit to interact and bond with me more. Just to give you guys a little background on the situation, she has bonded with me before. Shortly before her vessel arrived she made her presence known in a couple of powerful dreams. Once her vessel arrived I began making sure scents and colors that she associated with were present. For example her vessel is placed on red altar cloth and I burn sandalwood incense daily. I also occasionally burn a sandalwood candle and offer fresh mint leaves from my plants. At first she interacted with me daily by tingling sensations on my face, neck and shoulders. There were also a couple of dreams. One was very vivid and powerful and the interaction started before I was even asleep lol. However in the last week there has been little to no interaction at all. I am new to spirit keeping but have some experience with magic and the paranormal. I know that the phases of the moon can affect spirit activity, but I don't know if that is the case. Her vessel is bridged to me and was charged before arriving. The CH shop says if a vessel is charged it will not need a charging box, but I wonder if purchasing one might help? I also know that talking to your spirits help, and I do but I don't know if it is working in my case. Nymphos are sexual spirits but I have read on the forums here that some also in interact outside of that role. So I guess what I am asking is what do I talk about lol? Sexual related conversations would be obvious but would talking about life, work, goals, ideas, and just random stuff work as well? Or would she probably not care about that sort of stuff being a sexual spirit? I am not discouraged because I know she is there. Usually after I return from work and I enter my bedroom (where her vessel is kept) I feel the energy she admits. However there doesn't seem to be any interaction besides that. I hope she is not pulling away from me. Anyway I apologize for the length of this post and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance and I hope everyone has a great day.

Always seeking and always learning.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm how about practice/exercise? Meditation, improving your senses, lucid dreaming and astral projection, for examples : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for replying Darkwing. I was actually looking into meditation and improving my senses. I'm glad to see that I am on the right track. Thanks for the advice!

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to give an update. Things are going great with my Nympho! In all honesty I was overthinking a lot of things and I think that was causing me some blockages. So one day I sat down and cleared my mind and focused my thoughts on her. I told her I was gonna stop trying to over think things and be more patient. I was not gonna expect instant results, but I asked her to be patient with me while I stumble around figuring things out lol. I decided to focus on spending at least an hour before I sleep laying in bed and talking to her. I would ask questions and just try to quite my mind and my senses. At first the responses were few and far between, but then "BAM" the responses and interactions increased dramatically :) Now we are on the same page and know what each other wants. I just wanted to share this story just in case anyone else is having bonding issues with their Nymphos. Also keep the Sandalwood incense burning, that really helps as well ;)

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Wow nice, give us more update if your relationship gets more serious.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”