My doppelganger/shadow self could be BA or mildly? How to deal with them?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I need to ask how do you deal with a doppelganger or shadow self that has a 90% chance of being genuinely BA or mildly from suppressing all the aspects and having them accumulate? What degree of power would they have and is it that they should not remain a threat so long as I do not get them conjured? I am afraid of doing 'shadow work' because I feel this could be true and 'they' might be dangerous.

I am the person who was raised in the fashion that you call 'the good child' and I've followed practices that dated back to the 'medieval' way of dealing with your shadow self long before I came here.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ok consider this a 'what if' thread also about the threat they pose. There was a chat about doppelgangers in the chat once and about their potential of being used for shadow work.

Main concern is if they become loose during shadow work and the danger comes. How would you stop them from being a threat?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

LightOne wrote: Main concern is if they become loose during shadow work and the danger comes. How would you stop them from being a threat?
Shadows become strong and a threat if you ignore them. It has nothing to do with conjuring it or not.

Shadow work is for working with the shadow and reconcile it. So basically the opposite of ignoring.
And even if it would be BA, which is highly unlikely, it's still a part of you.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
LightOne wrote: Main concern is if they become loose during shadow work and the danger comes. How would you stop them from being a threat?
Shadows become strong and a threat if you ignore them. It has nothing to do with conjuring it or not.

Shadow work is for working with the shadow and reconcile it. So basically the opposite of ignoring.
And even if it would be BA, which is highly unlikely, it's still a part of you.
Well take a look at the doppelganger description, its supposed to be an aspect of you that is opposite in all respects apparently. Its unknown where they reside and what role they play.

But getting to the point what do you think happens when you 'pollute' your doppelganger by tossing all of your 'junk' onto it overtime, until all of it compiles enough to push it into becoming legit BA?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-Point being is I hear your doppelganger is helpful in shadow work, or is it different from the 'shadow self' and something optional to help you with that?

What I'm saying to be more clear here is that it might not be from the beginning if it turns out to be but became that was as it might have gotten 'polluted' into BA gradually overtime from what was pushed out I think.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

First of all, the shadow self won't become BA, it's part of you. You're not BA, the shadow won't be either.
And a doppelgänger isn't the same as a shadow self.

Honestly, the only thing I know about dopplegänger is that you're supposed to die if you meet them. So what you're talking about is probably the CH listing. That's their own definition and only they know what it does and doesn't do, is and isn't.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

We, as humans, are DA. I can't imagine that our shadow would fail to be DA, as well, even if it's occupying the darker end of the spectrum.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Black Arts”