Super Succubus?

TheMaster
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

This is my first post in the forums, as I'm new to spirit keeping and am planning the purchase of my first spirit, but in the meantime I'm trying to learn as much as possible and so I'm curious...

It is my understanding that a succubus spirit, like a succubus entity, is able to feed off of sexual energy to become more powerful.

Hypothetically, if I had a succubus spirit binded to a vessel and bridged to myself, what would happen if I just left the vessel in a strip club for a week? Formula for a Super Powered Succubus?

WarlockHusky
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Aside from activities occurring on this plane, perhaps it could do that but I'd say it's more dependant on feelings and emotions, specifically yours and your expectations ie. placebo effect.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

TheMaster wrote: Hypothetically, if I had a succubus spirit binded to a vessel and bridged to myself, what would happen if I just left the vessel in a strip club for a week? Formula for a Super Powered Succubus?
I'm not so sure that would work, but you could try it. 1s

I've found with my Ubis they have no interest in strip clubs, but they do get more powerful from interacting with me. I believe it is our sexual energy that they connect with us through, for the most part, and the more intimate time we spend with them, the more powerful the manifestations get.

I'm a fairly large and strong guy, and over the years my Ubis have grown strong enough now to physically over power me when we are intimate. They always respect my will power, though they test my limits to what I can handle physically. Establish a safe word as a house rule early on.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

TheMaster wrote: Hypothetically, if I had a succubus spirit binded to a vessel and bridged to myself, what would happen if I just left the vessel in a strip club for a week? Formula for a Super Powered Succubus?
You have definetely seen too many movies... and they have influenced your perception.

Most likely, nothing would happen by doing that. Nothing at all.

It's not that simple to bond with a succubus and suddenly to have huge manifestations, like leaving all the hard work to a strip club or something like this... ehhhh... actually that makes absolutely no sense, quite the opposite. You will have to put yourself the work in. For weeks, maybe months or maybe even years. If you don't like that... let it be.

You are not buying a sex toy and putting it for some hours to fill it's battery, so you can grab it after and use it ...

Let it be, spirits are not for you, with such a mindset.

PS: I receive a very strong sensation that my succubus agrees.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
TheMaster
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Or maybe there was curiosity if Succubi are able to feed on sexual energy from the environment or just from the one she is bound to and it was decided to present such a curiosity with the depiction of a scenario...

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”