What happens if your 3rd eye isnt open when you die?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Also yes, I'm a smarta**

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Don't forget, our astral body is something totally different from the astral body of astral beings

Our astral body is not the thing that is different between us and them. The difference between us is that we have a different lens through which we perceive things than them.

Since we exist here on the physical plane we experience space and time. As a result we experience reality through a masculine lense. Discarnated entities(astral beings) Are different though. Not because of their energy or their form but because of their consciousness is feminine due to are different though. Not because of their energy or their form but because their consciousness is experiencing through a more feminine lense due to Them not existing in the physical plane.

Do you astral projet right? So I’m sure you have experienced a dilation in time. You can be there for five minutes and it feels like ours. The reason for why this happens is because our brain is attemptin so I’m sure you have experienced a dilation in time. You can be there for five minutes and it feels like ours. The reason for why this happens is because our left brain is attempting to interpret it’s new environment through the same set of lenses that uses while perceiving this plane. There is no space or time there however our left brain perceives that there is because it doesn’t understand how to go about organizing the event that it experiences. I’m not 100% certain about this however I have yet to meet an entity that understands the concept of time and space when explained to them.

memento mori
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

(Hey, Das: not every place in the astral is "timeless". Actually alot of beings unterstand the concept of time and experienced it. Because they AGE. Age is a form of time passing. Think about it)

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aging is not a form of time it is a byproduct of it. No time no age.
Well if there are such beings I have yet to find any.

memento mori
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maybe if you're worried about events at the time of death, it may help to have a good, helpful, protective spirit that will help you even after death?

I think I saw some in the CH shop. You could ask.

Many bound spirits are expected to stop helping their keeper at the point of death.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:LOL and how do you know you will lose your astral body? You have’t died. You can’t know that.
To concur with Apro but wrap it into more of an energy-ball summation;
you lose the astral body when you die because every part of you simply 'merges' into the spirit, which transcends activity to be processed in the afterlife.
When you are wholly in spirit (dead) you can traverse any plane, a spirit of the dead is a complete being in and of itself.
Life is like a suit we wear for a time, and the astral for humans is our tether to the divine -- allowing us a diversity in exploring through and building upon spirit.

So, your astral body is unique to this lifetime, once this lifetime is over it contributes to the essence of your spirit, because your spirit takes over as the whole of your incarnation's existence.
Death is a transformation. There could be anomalies for certain spirits depending on the nature of their life and death, but it's not likely to entail the astral body continuing to exist as some separate thing because it *is not* a separate thing it is directly linked to us and folds in on itself like dominoes or an accordion upon your physical death, through the unique transformation process that physical death brings.

Ultimately for a lot of us it's still going to boil down to personal belief. I can only say that I have experience predominantly with necromancy, mediumship, afterlife work going on several years now to support my essential comprehension and have had NDE, as well as a working tether to my past lives and deaths.
Once you actually comprehend the nature of the 'bodies' it's not hard to see for yourself what is logical and illogical about the purpose they serve and what sort of presence they keep with us.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

And to the OP;
If your 3rd eye isn't open when you die, then it won't be open when you die. And then you become a spirit and it doesn't really matter other than to mean you're a 'less evolved' spirit overall, and will need to work harder in the next life to empower that disempowered part of you (unless it's gifted to you at birth/your soul makes some special arrangement of course.. because each life, while relating to the process of the previous ones, is also just a completely unique experience so.. anything goes).

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Dasadon wrote:Our astral body is not the thing that is different between us and them. The difference between us is that we have a different lens through which we perceive things than them.
The function of their astral body is different to our astral body
Dasadon wrote: Since we exist here on the physical plane we experience space and time. As a result we experience reality through a masculine lense.
I really don't understand why you would equate space, time and physicality with masculinity. That doesn't really make sense to me. I rather see it disconnected from any gender...it's a concept beyond that.
The earth, for example, which represents physicality on some level is feminine.
Dasadon wrote: Do you astral projet right? So I’m sure you have experienced a dilation in time. You can be there for five minutes and it feels like ours. The reason for why this happens is because our brain is attemptin so I’m sure you have experienced a dilation in time. You can be there for five minutes and it feels like ours. The reason for why this happens is because our left brain is attempting to interpret it’s new environment through the same set of lenses that uses while perceiving this plane.
The reason why this is, is because there are different flows of time in different places.
Unless you're talking about dreams. There's a dilation there because the brain processes things much faster.
Another thing to consider is, time travel is a thing so you could live a whole lifetime somewhere else and return to the point where you projected. I do have a few beings in my keep that have time travel as speciality.
Dasadon wrote: There is no space or time there however our left brain perceives that there is because it doesn’t understand how to go about organizing the event that it experiences. I’m not 100% certain about this however I have yet to meet an entity that understands the concept of time and space when explained to them.
Yes, in a way space and time is an illusion. But it's necessary for our way of perception. And honestly, all the mortal entities have a concept of time and space. They still take up space in their realms. And they still age, so they have a concept of time, they do need to keep track of it. And I haven't met one who doesn't really have a personal timeline so to speak. And having a personal timeline to keep track of events means they have the concept of time passing.

You might have talked to spirits that might not need that concept anymore or beings in different dimensions that have no concept of time. But their consciousness would probably be so different than ours that conversation would be difficult since their perception is so different to ours. Imagine talking to a being with no concept of time about before and after. That just doesn't work, it would just be a primordial soup of moments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The reason that the physical world is masculine is due to the fact that it operates on logic. As opposed to a motion and the fact that time is linear. It only flows in one direction.

The astral plane is feminine because it is more emotionally-based. In addition to this time does not flow in any One Direction hence why you are able to time travel on the plane. The astral plane is feminine because it is more emotionally-based. In addition to this time does not flow in any One Direction hence why you are able to time travel on the plane. You can’t do that on the physical plane because the flow of time doesn’t allow for it. I am sure that you have also experienced while soul traveling that you don’t have the ability to focus on past or future events. Everything is in the moment as opposed to the physical plane where these things are commonly focused on.

Soul travel And dreaming are indeed different things but your brain views them through the same lens. This doesn’t mean it perceives them in the same way but it means that it tries to interpret them the same way. And dreaming are indeed different things but your brain views them through the same lens. This does it mean it perceives them in the same way but it means that it tries to interpret them the same way. The masculine physical brain has a difficult time interpreting the astral plane accurately because it’s just not wired to. It is designed to operate in the physical realm and so it has evolved to do so. It does it’s best to interpret what experiences though and even though it falls short you’re still left with at the very least a basic understanding of that place.

Do you know what a discarnate is? Well in case you don’t it’s essentially a spirit that never incarnated into any reality. I’m certain that you have run into some before if you travel often on the plane. The reason that I bring this up is because I think that that might explain the differences in our understandings of the astral body.

You see your astral body is not different from any other in terms of form and energy. There is an exception to this rule though but the exception is not independent of your perception.

To put it simply your astral body does not serve a different function from that of other beings. However since you perceive that it does that is what you have manifested on that plane. If you want to better understanding of what I’m trying to say here you’re going to need to do some experiments and see for yourself. I don’t mind explaining further but personally I find it to be quite the head trip so I think I’m just going to stop until someone tells me to keep going if that’s fine.

memento mori
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Dasadon wrote:The reason that the physical world is masculine is due to the fact that it operates on logic. As opposed to a motion and the fact that time is linear. It only flows in one direction.
It does not only operate on logic. That is how you might perceive it. But a lot of things happening are not just logic based. People just try to explain them that way. That's what science is about, explaining our reality and it's rules based on rationality and logic. Doesn't make it true and universal.
And time isn't linear either, that's just how we perceive it.
Dasadon wrote: The astral plane is feminine because it is more emotionally-based. In addition to this time does not flow in any One Direction hence why you are able to time travel on the plane. The astral plane is feminine because it is more emotionally-based. In addition to this time does not flow in any One Direction hence why you are able to time travel on the plane. You can’t do that on the physical plane because the flow of time doesn’t allow for it. I am sure that you have also experienced while soul traveling that you don’t have the ability to focus on past or future events. Everything is in the moment as opposed to the physical plane where these things are commonly focused on.
Then you've never visited a realm of logic or the plane of logic itself. The astral is many things, not just emotionally based...you're putting things in boxes that are too big to put in boxes. That's why you only see aspects of it and not the whole, as much as one can see the whole anyway.
And why wouldn't I be able to focus on past and future events? I can and I have.
Dasadon wrote: To put it simply your astral body does not serve a different function from that of other beings.
Well, it kind of does. It isn't my main body. It doesn't need to poop, it doesn't even really need to sleep. That's why it's awake when I'm awake and it's awake and does it's stuff when my body sleeps. Theirs is their main body, so it needs to eat, poop, sleep. It's not just about my perception. It's about how the astral realms is basically the physical reality for astral entities. Like our realm is the physical reality for our bodies.

If they stub their toes on an astral rock, it hurts. Their astral rocks are insubstantial for our physical bodies and we just walk right through them. Our astral bodies might even be able to walk through the rocks or obliterate them, depending on the place and the rules.

And tbh, as long as a discarnate exists so it had to incarnate in a reality. Otherwise it would remain in the void as potential. Per definition a discarnate is just a being that doesn't have a physical body, meaning basically every spirit and astral entity we encounter, because we don't encounter them here in our physical reality.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “General Questions”