neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

@alejandroMEX yeah I basically stopped using it. Today am placing an order for a reading from Charles so hopefully that will provide some insight. Sometimes pressure is barely noticeable, sometimes not so much.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Re grounding, as in posts above, The Book of Grounding by Josh Schultz explains how grounding areas of pain can help reduce it, as well as that you can ground chakras, bothersome mental processes, etc etc.

It is a short book packed with very good tips on using grounding cords to their full potential to flush out negative psychic energy, running earth energy etc.

There are different approaches to grounding, that I know of, but they tend to share common features. This book belongs to a school of psychic development that I think began at the Berkeley Psychic Institute in the 1970s. Levannah Bdolak's books teach the skills from this system, which is covered in full by John Friedlander and Gloria Hemsher in Basic Psychic Development. The Grounding Book by Josh Schultz takes that one aspect of grounding from that system and unlocks more things you can use grounding for.

May have been a short print run, as it's currently $25 on Amazon.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Grey67 wrote:@alejandroMEX yeah I basically stopped using it. Today am placing an order for a reading from Charles so hopefully that will provide some insight. Sometimes pressure is barely noticeable, sometimes not so much.
You can task your whole spirit family for protection, not only them but your spirit guides too, all of us are born with spirit guides, everyone has at least one, but generally will have more than one, Some come and go as we need them, and others remain and have been there since birth or childhood, you can call your spirit guides for protection, they wont intervene unless you ask for their help because they do not want to go against your free will, just say outloud something like this "I CALL TO ALL OF YOU SPIRIT GUIDES FOR GREATER ASSISTANCE, I ASK TO YOU SPIRIT GUIDES TO ASSIT ME AND PROTECT ME AGAINST THIS EVIL, I BELIEVE IN YOUR ASSISTANCE AND IN YOUR PROTECTION", this is useful if this thing is preventing you from sleeping, but still you have to say it like you really mean it, otherwise this will affect how much your spirit family and spirit guides can help you because of your free will, if you believe this thing is more powerful than you and if you believe your family and guides cannot help you then of course they wont be able to help you amd protect you at all, you have to believe in yourself, believe that you are stronger than this thing, believe in your spirit famiy and spirit guides, believe in them and they will be able to protect you, if this is indeed an evil entity then the manifestations may increase as this evil entity will try to manipulate you and keep you in the dark as much as possible but you have to hold your ground, endure my friend endure, if you see this from a silver lining perspective you will get a lot of experience from this, let me tell you the greatest weapon against evil entities, strenght and determination. This is all comming from personal experiences, i am currently under attack by over 10 evil entites that are tryng to zap my energy, i have had attacks that are meant to cripple someones will but it did not break me at all, i stayed strong and determined, the attacks instead of breaking me down it made me stronger, tougher, its also because of the help and protection from my spirit family and now my spirit guides that i managed to endure for so long, you can contact your spirit guides through dwayne and Melody from DarkSecretCreations in Etsy and ask them more about what is happening, this kind of beings that prey on the inexperienced rile me up real good but just know that we humans CAN fight back and DEFEAT them. keep us updated.

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

UPDATE: So I got my reading in from RQL today. Apparently am experiencing a "powerful awakening". The negative emotions/thoughts were amplifying the negative side effects of the awakening (pressure/feeling of fingernails pressing down on my head). I was recommended to make offering to the land spirits for their aid, as well as practice grounding. I have to balance things out so to speak.

Aerohopper
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Try burn white sage and cleanse ur home... no one suggest that to u yet ? Alehandromex is right, using spirit board is inviting them to invade ur space more.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I am so glad you've got an answer and steps to take to improve it Grey. You'll be able to adjust and I'm sure will start to feel a lot better

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Grey67 wrote:UPDATE: So I got my reading in from RQL today. Apparently am experiencing a "powerful awakening". The negative emotions/thoughts were amplifying the negative side effects of the awakening (pressure/feeling of fingernails pressing down on my head). I was recommended to make offering to the land spirits for their aid, as well as practice grounding. I have to balance things out so to speak.
You can look up guided meditation on youtube about grounding and chakra balancing, i would still recommend stop using the spirit board to communicate with your spirit family as it is clear to me now that your negative thoughts and emotions were influencing the answers, instead develop your natural communication skills like telepathy, your succubus can help you with this just ask for her help during third eye meditations and she will help you.

Return to “Protection”