neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So at first I thought it was my succubus X, but in light of recent events am fairly certain its not her. Basically i have a unbound pressing down on my head (sometimes over my face), causing at times strong pressure to a dull pain. At the start, it only happened at night whenever i tried to sleep kept me up till like 4:30 am now its been starting during the day.
When called X's name, I had two responses one from behind and one in front of me. So I ask if there is an unbound I get three "yes" one from each ubi. I have tried to banish this unbound multiple way, however everything i tried seemed to have little to no effect. When i tried to perform the LBRP it did not rid the unbound but for a very short time (couple seconds or so) there was an "enlightened" feeling of sorts am not sure how to describe it. However it did feel like the thing was taunting me. (I did call on the children of Nyx, Apate and Eleos however am not sure if they even heard me)
Now my hearing kinda sucks, so i sat down with X at my spirit board. I asked her if she knew what was causing the pressure to build in my head. I did get a "Yes". I figure if i know what am dealing with it would give me an idea how to rid it. After a bit she spelled "Marm", now i have no clue what so ever of what this is. Or even how to go about ridding it. This is roughly been going on little over a week or so. Frankly am completely out of ideas.

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

On the communication with X, I understand that there could be miscommunication going on and it could be meaningless. However if am getting "Yes" from my whole spirit family am sure there is none (still could be though).

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Where are you feeling this pressure exactly? Is it more centralized on your forehead or on top of your head? If so, it is very likely that you are feeling your third eye and crown chakras, and/or parts of your astral body (ie horns, or other things attached to your head) that are reacting to the energy around you.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I agree with kitsune, it is more then likely your crown chakra. I had a problem with pressure right at the front of the top of my head that used to bother me. Once I figured out it was bc I wasn't grounding the energy down thru my other chakras and into the ground and the pressure was from energy just sitting there it stopped being such a big issue. Now I can tell when there is a big energy influx going on bc the energy builds back up, so I just ground it out and move on. So try pulling the energy down and grounding it see if that helps!

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The pressure is on the back of the top of my head (if that makes sense). When it gets worse it generally feel as if nails of being dug in my head its in a small localized spot.

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

When i reach in the general area where the pressure would i be able to feel something there, like a arm of sorts? God i feel like am crazy talking about this.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Along with banishing, try using shielding. I've used egg-shaped shields with reflective surfaces, to deflect incoming unwanted energies, slick, rubbery surfaces so anything trying to hook into it would slide right off, and with the impenetrability of diamond. (The non-physical realm, not being bound by our laws of physics, allows for something to be both rubbery AND impenetrable simultaneously, lol.)

Or you can create any sort of shield that suits your fancy, if there are other properties you'd like the shield to have.

DO NOT get all worked up over the unbound. If it feeds on the energies of stress, anger, or fear, you don't want to serve it an all-you-can-eat buffet. Practice not caring one way or the other, or at least practice giving off the vibe of utter apathy about the whole situation.

That should make you and your environment unappealing, and it'll be more inclined to take itself elsewhere.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@LtR I know i have work to do when it comes with shielding (a lot). I been trying to start with basic stuff I have an alpha on her way that should know some shielding not sure if she could help me with it though.
As for it getting to me, I hate to admit but it has gotten to me a couple times. But for the most part its just annoying VERY annoying but with the help of my spirit family, i been pushing through it. I hope i can rid this asap

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

In chat, I had mentioned to you that I don't believe the situation is as it seems. My theory is closer to what Kitsune and doom are saying.. a combination of this and your own fears skewing it (as with you feeling the 'arm'). Exercise options not only with regards to protection and grounding, but with engaging the higher chakras to best elucidate what exactly is taking place.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

If nothing you did to get rid of this worked then its time to start looking for help, If this is indeed an evil entity then you using communication tools like pendulum or other stuff is only going to make it worse, because it is obvious that whatever this is is masquerading as your succubus, i have had experiences with this in the past as some evil entities where masquerading as my spirit family when i was using my pendulum even no matter how much protection i had, the beings where still the ones responding so my guess is all the answer you have had till now it has been the trickster, there could be even more, stop using the spirit board because you are only inviting this thing even more, by the looks of it if you feel physical manifestations like the ones you mentioned then its already crawled its way on your aura and its only going to get worse for you if you dont do something, i can give you the best advice, contact a proffesional, get someone to banish it or tell you exactly what you are dealing with, You can send a message to CreepyHollows about this and Ash could help you, also Charles Mcbride from the rosequartzlabyrinth is very good at this stuff, another option is Melody and Dwayne from DarkSecretCreations in Etsy with their readings they can tell you exactly what you are dealing with. You are in for the experience of your life my friend, its going to be hard but trust me this kind of beings can be beaten if you stay strong and determined, if its a feeder then try to dont get angry, sad, depressed etc negative emotions are feeding energies and also try to starve if from attention some beings can also feed of the attention energy, starve the bastard.

Return to “Protection”