Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Has anybody here worked/spoke with Asmodeus?.. in the real sense/way.. not imaginary

The internet says that he is a cambion (the fruit of the union between spirit and human), but he said to me that he is a fallen angel from the time of Enoch and not a cambion.

I need more information about him from others who are able to speak with him or have an advanced relationship with him.

Knowledge is Power
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

I have worked closely with him for the last couple of years and our conversations are face to face in the real and physical term, he is about And this is my experience and I have seen only this side .
Lust, Passion and Sex is what he deals with in our relationship, they say he breaks up relationships but this has not been my experience in the slightest, the opposite is the truth he has strengthened my partner and I s .
He is the Being the Entity of gay sex, male sex or on males having sex with what ever sex he is about promiscuity, he has said on more than a few occasions that well to be nice that his preference is around males however this could just be what he tells me but what I would say is he wants you to spread your seed simple as, so that's where the breakdown in relationships will come in.
He is very powerful in his field and there is much that I cannot ever discuss .
Asmodeus can be very charming to say the least but I have been threatened by him also.
I do not like being told what to do and sometimes one needs to step back for abit but you have to remember our human values and the such are not there's and our laws are not there's it seems there are no rules on the other side, well I've been told this by Lucifer before and by the way he has the most beautiful angelic energy but again this has been one of his side's and that of a teacher
I have a deep respect for Asmodeus and I enjoy his company when he visits, he has provided protection on a few occasion when needed.
I have never seen him in his astral form other than when he possess my partner, I can tell when he is around as the energy in the room changes quite considerably and there can be a sexual tension shall I say.
He told me that our time on this planet although very fast and we are on the physical for but a short time it is also very very slow compared to his time so he can get thing done and do thing where it appears he can talk to a few people at the same time.
Hope this has been of some help.
Hek

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nuoyu

i wanted to know about him too!search wiki it say main thing is lust!lustfullness is a earth thingy where so many people has!

Families within hearts linked
\:* Love Magic and Guardians Family are best!Forever family ancestral
Fly to Destiny!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

He is a demon of sexual power & lust *but* much more than this he represents the inner will/fire, is a strong force for exacting dominance & manifestation via sexually fueled confidence.
He is one that reinforces your drive and capability to divide & conquer, to succeed; something naturally linked to our sexual energy. In this way, through sex he is also a presiding divinity over creative and destructive forces. Volcanic.
This is something emphasized in my work with him. He can be intimidating, no-nonsense, extremely fierce, while also being powerfully and magnetically alluring over the senses. I would advise anyone newer to engaging with him take their time in comprehending the unique dynamic between you and he, before becoming more involved.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Interesting maybe I’ll work with him one day

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte

Hekhare wrote:I have worked closely with him for the last couple of years and our conversations are face to face in the real and physical term, he is about And this is my experience and I have seen only this side .
Lust, Passion and Sex is what he deals with in our relationship, they say he breaks up relationships but this has not been my experience in the slightest, the opposite is the truth he has strengthened my partner and I s .
He is the Being the Entity of gay sex, male sex or on males having sex with what ever sex he is about promiscuity, he has said on more than a few occasions that well to be nice that his preference is around males however this could just be what he tells me but what I would say is he wants you to spread your seed simple as, so that's where the breakdown in relationships will come in.
Asmodeus can be very charming to say the least but I have been threatened by him also.
I do not like being told what to do and sometimes one needs to step back for abit but you have to remember our human values and the such are not there's and our laws are not there's it seems there are no rules on the other side, well I've been told this by Lucifer before and by the way he has the most beautiful angelic energy but again this has been one of his side's and that of a teacher
I have a deep respect for Asmodeus and I enjoy his company when he visits, he has provided protection on a few occasion when needed.
I have never seen him in his astral form other than when he possess my partner, I can tell when he is around as the energy in the room changes quite considerably and there can be a sexual tension shall I say.
He told me that our time on this planet although very fast and we are on the physical for but a short time it is also very very slow compared to his time so he can get thing done and do thing where it appears he can talk to a few people at the same time.
Hek
Thanks for the input. Asmodeus told me many interesting things about himself, he even gave me his real exact age, but I will not disclose it here, because I don't have his permission and I respect him a lot. He also said that he fell in love with me, that he loves me, but I'm not really sure about his statement. It's awkard, that he fell in love with me, me being just a young guy from a modest country in Europe.. I mean, we are almost like 8 billion people on this Earth and I don't consider myself that special. It's also awkard, because I'm mostly a heterosexual man and I've been with my wife for seven years, and we've been married for like 2 years now. I must admit, that I have a weird fetish with transgender girls (aka feminine trannies, shemales, chicks with d**ks) and I often fantasize about having s*x with them, but I never had an actual s*xual relationship with one or with persons of the same s*x. It's just a fantasy, a curiosity. I'm not proud of myself, but it is, what it is. I guess that, maybe, this must be the focal point of him being attracted to me, because of my lust over trans girls and he being the patron god of gay/trans people. We speak a lot through automatic writing, but he says that I'm not ready to see him yet, even though we are very familiar with each other and he is very sincere with me, even when I ask him stupid questions. He is a very cool dude, but I don't know how to convince him to trust me more. Maybe you can help me, if you are so advanced with him?

Knowledge is Power
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I really can't comment on some things you're insinuating here. But, others which struck me...
Cr1ogeN wrote:I often fantasize about having s*x with them, but I never had an actual s*xual relationship with one or with persons of the same s*x. It's just a fantasy, a curiosity. I'm not proud of myself, but it is, what it is.
Here you say you have these fantasies, you are attracted to this, but aren't proud of yourself. To say you aren't proud of yourself for it suggests that you think it's a problem. If you think it's a problem, you're being repressive of your sexual interests.
I guess that, maybe, this must be the focal point of him being attracted to me, because of my lust over trans girls and he being the patron god of gay/trans people. We speak a lot through automatic writing,
It could be related, but my guess is that if so -- it is about liberating you from your repressions.
Also, how do you validate that you are communing with him when you conduct automatic writing sessions? Are you skilled in energy discernment? Do you use other forms of mancy?

He is a very cool dude, but I don't know how to convince him to trust me more.
Make no mistake, he is not 'a dude'. He is a demonic god. It doesn't seem like you are granting that enough respect.
One can have a casual connection with him, but never forget who he is. The way you characterize him reads as though you are envisioning him through a mortal scope. This can bring you problems, anywhere from delusion to actual danger. I know that's probably not what you want to hear, but I am being real with you. There's no room to do otherwise when it comes to engaging Asmodeus.

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte

I asked him about his physical appearance, the color of his hair and such and he said that he has dark hair, maybe black, I can't remember exactly. He also said that he is a male fallen angel from the time of Enoch. I gave him a list with 200 names from that period of time (names of the Watchers) and he pointed to the name Asmodeus every time. My wife also conducted a spirit writing session with him out of curiosity (she thought I was crazy) and it turned out that she is more receptive/psychic than me and the process works faster through her. He said to her, that he fell in love with me ( 2dz ) and he doesn't mind that she is married with me. He said this to me also, several times. He said that he is not jealous of my relationship with her (my wife), he is neutral, but it was better for me if I was alone. He said to her that he is not always with me, and when he is missing, he sends some helpers to keep an eye on me or something like that. I haven't spoken with him for several months now, because I have had worldy concerns. He said that he lives in Hell and that he is not after my soul, lol. Believe me or not.

Knowledge is Power
Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte

Noctua wrote:Here you say you have these fantasies, you are attracted to this, but aren't proud of yourself. To say you aren't proud of yourself for it suggests that you think it's a problem. If you think it's a problem, you're being repressive of your sexual interests.
In my country and in my family (orthodox christians), having sexual attraction towards the same sex (transgender girls/shemales) is considered weird, wrong and shameful. Even if you have this kind of tendency, you must suppress it. So this must be deep rooted in my personality, because of the way I have been raised. I'm young, I'm open, more liberal than conservative and in this moment, it is just a mere curiosity, a simple fetish. I don't know how I would react if I would end up in bed with a tranny girl. I also love my wife and I don't want to cheat on her. She knows about this, but she accepts me the way I am, because she loves every aspect of me.
Noctua wrote:Also, how do you validate that you are communing with him when you conduct automatic writing sessions? Are you skilled in energy discernment? Do you use other forms of mancy?
I don't know for sure, but he gave me a lot of personal/specific details about him. That's why I came here to ask. 1am I can feel his energy, when he is around. He is more powerful than his "helpers". I have a lot of spiritual activity in my house, because I'm very open to it, I accept it and I'm not scared.
Noctua wrote:Make no mistake, he is not 'a dude'. He is a demonic god. It doesn't seem like you are granting that enough respect.
Demonic god or not, he came to me and not vice-versa. He is a very chill spirit and accepts my erratic behavior and my idiotic questions. Maybe he is attracted to my personality. I don't know him very well.. I didn't even know much about him before, that's why I'm here.

Knowledge is Power
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Cr1ogeN wrote:
Hekhare wrote:I have worked closely with him for the last couple of years and our conversations are face to face in the real and physical term, he is about And this is my experience and I have seen only this side .
Hek
Thanks for the input. Asmodeus told me many interesting things about himself, he even gave me his real exact age, but I will not disclose it here, because I don't have his permission and I respect him a lot.
He also said that he fell in love with me, that he loves me, but I'm not really sure about his statement. It's awkard, that he fell in love with me, me being just a young guy from a modest country in Europe.. I mean, we are almost like 8 billion people on this Earth and I don't consider myself that special. It's also awkard, because I'm mostly a heterosexual man and I've been with my wife for seven years, and we've been married for like 2 years now. I must admit, that I have a weird fetish with transgender girls (aka feminine trannies, shemales, chicks with d**ks) and I often fantasize about having s*x with them, but I never had an actual s*xual relationship with one or with persons of the same s*x. It's just a fantasy, a curiosity. I'm not proud of myself, but it is, what it is. I guess that, maybe, this must be the focal point of him being attracted to me, because of my lust over trans girls and he being the patron god of gay/trans people. We speak a lot through automatic writing, but he says that I'm not ready to see him yet, even though we are very familiar with each other and he is very sincere with me, even when I ask him stupid questions. He is a very cool dude, but I don't know how to convince him to trust me more. Maybe you can help me, if you are so advanced with him?
Asmodeus is mighty and should be respected at all times, he is a charmer and has many faces, I cannot get involved with your contact as I tried before for a very close friend and I was sternly told " I make the choices I choose" that left me in no dought what so ever to keep my nose out of what dosnt concern me, just when you reach a point with him he can and most likely will move the goal posts, i have said to him " you are always pushing" .
I am not advanced with him well not yet I have to prove my self somewhat yet.
But please follow the info given by Noctua , like what was said, incredibly alluring over the senses and fierce.
For me I went down the rabbit hole I stayed a while and tried to come back and found it very difficult, I thought I was there heading back to where I used to be to have my bubble burst.
What I am trying say in my experience is be sure what you want my friend as doors can close.
My personal experience, do I regret it No not really.

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8

Return to “Immortals”