Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Varthian
Zodiac:

Just wondering about how you all feel about it. Like I fantasize often about the Succubus I am getting but I am worried about how she may react and feel towards me. It’s something I feel I’m being pressured into being embarrassed about my thoughts since She has a lot to offer for me. I want to be able to love and be affectionate with her but I’m just not sure how to not..”Scare her off” so to say. The last thing I want is for her to get the wrong message from me .-,

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Maybe the succubus influenced you to have those fantasies?
; )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23

I would agree with darkwing that she may be doing it purposfully.But even if shes not the worst I can think of happening is that she'll just not be that sexual or she tells you she isn't intrested in a relationship like that.I'm sure she'll be fine with whatever you think about doing with her.

blessed be

Phreaker1997
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

they like when their human mates have fantasies about them, keep trying, it doesn´t have to be sexual, just imagine the two of you walking on a park, it´s a good feeling

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

DualWanderer3 wrote:I would agree with darkwing that she may be doing it purposfully.But even if shes not the worst I can think of happening is that she'll just not be that sexual or she tells you she isn't intrested in a relationship like that.I'm sure she'll be fine with whatever you think about doing with her.

blessed be
Succubi are sexual beings, their primary focus is on interacting with us through sexual energy. That really is the basis of the relationship, love, affection, protection...all come with that foundation being in place. They can be quite powerful, and they fully accept us for who we are, as individuals. So, if she's not sexual with a person, or interested in a relationship with a person, there is no relationship with that person at all. That person will simply never know she exists.

I believe darkwing is correct, from my experiences. To darkwolf, don't be embarrassed but be happy to know she's already interacting with you. It is impossible to scare off a Succubus with a fantasy, no matter how personally embarrassing it may feel to you. They feed on, get excited by pleasure, and enjoy these things. I do know mine enjoy pushing my personal limits on what could be pleasurable for the human body (beyond what my life experiences can comprehend) and if/when I question what they are up to, I get a joyful passionate "trust us, you'll like this" response.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23

marquest wrote:Succubi are sexual beings, their primary focus is on interacting with us through sexual energy. That really is the basis of the relationship, love, affection, protection...all come with that foundation being in place. They can be quite powerful, and they fully accept us for who we are, as individuals. So, if she's not sexual with a person, or interested in a relationship with a person, there is no relationship with that person at all. That person will simply never know she exists.
2ded I'm sorry if I'm missing something here but seems like you trying to make it sound like they only want sex with people and nothing more?From what I've read about it sexual energy doesn't mean you have sex to get it or have it.Can't they have a non sexual relationship with someone on a individual level while using sexual energy for non sexual things?It feels like your saying they need sex to have a relationship at all and have no personality outside of being sexual to someone unless they're sexually satisfied.Not to menchen sounding a bit raceist to ubis as well.At least thats how its comming across to me anyway.

blessed be

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

DualWanderer3 wrote: 2ded I'm sorry if I'm missing something here but seems like you trying to make it sound like they only want sex with people and nothing more?From what I've read about it sexual energy doesn't mean you have sex to get it or have it.Can't they have a non sexual relationship with someone on a individual level while using sexual energy for non sexual things?It feels like your saying they need sex to have a relationship at all and have no personality outside of being sexual to someone unless they're sexually satisfied.Not to menchen sounding a bit raceist to ubis as well.At least thats how its comming across to me anyway.

blessed be
There is nothing racist about sex or sexual energy as it applies to Ubis and their relationships with humans. Furthermore, there is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about it as well.

A relationship with a foundation, and communication, based up on sexual energy is a wonderful intimate way to share with another being. This is not what I've read, but what I've personally experienced over the years with my relationship with my Ubis. I have read others do have similar experiences though.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

What they said, Sex is a natural thing. Some ppl may have more and some may have less. It doesnt matter since every human were design to imput that sexual energy into something. Just relaxing and have fun.:)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”