How could i become a demon, or half demon in this life?

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

CerataPhthalma wrote:What if a man stole or pocketed medicine from a pharmacy to help a loved one who was ill? Is the act still evil? Would there be a difference if it was a life-threatening illness vs. a mere inconvenience?

What if someone were to steal food to feed others who are starving? What if we steal resources we need during moments of crisis (such as incidents of 'looting' during major disasters)? Are those acts still evil? Are they evil against an individual moreso than they are against a larger entity, such as a major corporation that will feel the effects less?
These actions are not bad, but they are not necessarily good either. It would be worse for the man to be denied medicine by the pharmacy, or for the starving people to be denied the food. If you stole food from a large corporation that would not be affected by it in any notable way in order to save your life, it's good. If you stole food from another starving man, it's bad.

The word 'evil' implies a very severe and even spiritual level of 'bad', so it's a different discussion. I'm talking about good and bad in the sense of what ensures a harmonic and functional society, not from an idealistic/spiritual standpoint.
How about killing? Thou Shalt Not Kill, after all. Notice it doesn't specify which species. We kill animals frequently for food.
That is still amoral, but it is natural. Nature is beyond morals because it is beyond society.
Americans are all about killing in self-defense (and sometimes in retaliation, as in the Death Penalty still active in a very few states). If someone was moments away from killing you, and you killed them before they could, would your killing of this individual still be evil?
Neither good nor bad.
If the only way to save twenty people was to kill one, would that action be evil?
The act of killing one person would be bad, and the act of not saving those people if you are able to would also be bad. That's about the lesser of two evils.
Again, a large amount of subjectivity unless you are willing to say All of X Action is Bad, Regardless of Circumstance--which is a valid point of view, if one lacking in empathy and generally unpopular with most. If that is the view you take, however, you must be clear that you judge action alone devoid of intent, and intent will never matter in your judgment that an action is 'good' or 'evil.'
You've argued a very interesting point about how good and bad isn't black and white, but nothing about that makes good and bad subjective. It speaks to how people have many different opinions about morals, but it doesn't disprove that there is an objective truth in regards to them based on the effects they have on the world. Which means my answers to your examples are completely irrelevant.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Yes you would be, because you can have opinions about anything and everything
Yes that’s the point. People have opinions encluding you. “Good and evil is objective.” That is an opinion... not a fact. Everyone has opinions on this subject. And guess what they differ from person to person.
I agree with you here, but I'm not talking about people. Good and bad people don't exist. Good and bad actions do exist
Then give a better definition for good and evil because the one you gave can apply to people just as it can apply to anything else.

memento mori
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Just as an interesting little addendum: I read a while back that the Catholic Church does not consider it a sin to steal food to aid a starving person.

So even one of the biggest advocates in existence of the Ten Commandments, including "Thou Shalt Not Steal", recognizes that mitigating circumstances can exist that might negate the wrongness of something normally perceived as a sin.

And if the parable of the rich man and Lazarus is to be believed --the one where the rich man utterly ignores the beggar at his gates, such that after they both die, Lazarus goes to eternal peace and the rich man to eternal torment -- the greater sin by far is hanging onto your large amount of food with both hands, while knowing that someone nearby is starving and has need of some of it.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Mizu-Taki wrote:What in the name of god have i started? O_O
:lol:

Triggered one heck of a discussion, that's what. It appears to have headed a few miles off-topic from the OP, but it's all kinds of interesting.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

We went from talking about how to become a demon to an argument about morality. LOL that’s a pretty big change in topic

memento mori
Aerohopper
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Mizu-Taki wrote:What in the name of god have i started? O_O
In the name of Satan, you have summoned pesky people like Aprophis, Dasadon. Lol jk

I'm capable of providing a real demonic case from a third person or first person perspective of it, because i know of cases where people who got reverted back to normal and there are those who didnt. I know of people who travel around world to deal with such cases. It's certainly not Hollywood hype, Supernatural episodes, or Catholic church journals that Dasadon is so into.

I feel like Dasadon and Aphrophis is calling it demonic energy but can't really describe the feeling or experience of it, or the power demonic energy actually gives you. They are too busy debating than to actually give you a closer glimpse of what it is about. I dont think drawing demonic energy is different from demonic realm replacing one's soul with demonic spirits.
You think you would draw demonic energy and soak in pure demonic energy without demon's guidance or demonic realm watching ? It sounds like wishful thinking.
The unsavable case is when demonic realm is determined to take you, they send an army of demon to watch over you, by then there is no God from whatever realm is able to save you. Because realm rule is in place, they are not meant to interference with each other's business.
Now, some believe the cases I'm telling or describing what have actually happened is going to cause manifestation, when in truth, negligence and ignorance is what causes tragedy. Isn't ignorance and negligence the reason why there are so many psyche people in United States?

I hereby, are in no means of telling you what to do, this is earth, a playground for everyone. I would feel sad if you hurt the people that you love, whatever choice you make, keep them safe. I dont mind if you become a demon, because then we would have a real case to study and talk about, and that would benefit the future members of this forum and to learn from your story. Either way, all is well, keep us posted on all your demon experiences. Thanks.
Aerohopper wrote:So when demonic realm is slowly replacing a person's soul with demonic spirit, one would become mentally unstable, easily agitated, emotionally bipolar, irregular verbal language and behavior. One would also become violent, unable to control emotion and action, he/she would physically harm those around them, or cutting their own body. When parent try to correct their behavior they would fight verbally or physically harm their parent, shutting themselves in room whole day and any form of communication becomes impossible. Depending on the level of the demonic spirit, the person being replaced with demonic spirit may have symptom of outwardly "crazy", what most of them have in common is murmur to themselves all day long, lose their job, some would aggressively attack others, some would attack other only when they are angry. They are no longer themselves, they are controlled by demonic spirit.

There is this case of demonic child, the father was already inflicted with demonic spirit from the demonic realm before birthing of the child, the baby's soul in the womb is being replaced and infused 100% with demonic spirit when she was born. Not long after the marriage, the father left them. The little girl has strong life force, she is difficult to raise, she is violent, unpredictable temperment, cruel, no sense of moral, right or wrong, she is only thirteen and she would hold a knife threaten her mom, when her mom scold at her. There is no way to revert and save this little girl.. there is no doubt that she would be involve with drugs or go into prostitution when she grow up. Its a brief short life this little girl would live.

It usually take 3-5 year for demonic realm to fully replace ones soul with demonic spirit. Some may take up to 10 years to get fully replaced. In some cases it can also take 1-2 year for demonic realm to replace one's soul with demonic spirit. Based on the case provided above.. I don't really see demon as harmful, because really, Mizu-taki would be hurting himself. It's just wise to keep your family safe and away from the demonic realm or energy, because i don't want them to get targeted by demonic realm or it could get all around unfortunate. I do hope you move out right away, if you have any of the symptoms mentioned above, don't become a drag/burden to your family, moreover, I don't want to see your beloved family getting hurt. It's a safety precaution.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

You guys would have been a blast in ethics class =) it went down a rabbit hole from the OP but it's been a really interesting topic to follow.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The OP was absurd anyway, and that is my opinion. Is my opinion ethical, or am I spiritually evil.. who can say?
Objectivity is objective.

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Dasadon wrote:Yes that’s the point. People have opinions encluding you. “Good and evil is objective.” That is an opinion... not a fact. Everyone has opinions on this subject. And guess what they differ from person to person.
Opinions are subjective.. but I can have the opinion that something is objective.
I'm not arguing my opinion to impose it on you, I'm arguing my opinion because I like arguing it.
Then give a better definition for good and evil because the one you gave can apply to people just as it can apply to anything else.
It's about getting across what I was trying to say, not making an indisputable definition. I clarified, so you understood what I said (I would hope), so my definition is sufficient. What's your definition?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

How to become a demon:

First, take some baking soda.
next, take some vinegar.
Finally, make a thread about demonic transformation. Voila. In two days the thread will explode, and you will be immortal.

P.s. Cult is right, and everyone else is wrong.

Return to “General Questions”