How could i become a demon, or half demon in this life?

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Hello everyone, i was wondering if there is a way to become a demon or half demon, but not have to serve anyone? I ask because i want to be something other than human in this life.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Short answer, you can't. And even then, I assume you want to change yourself because you are facing personal issues. Turning into something you're not is not going to solve anything, and is actually going to give you more things to deal with. The best way to go about it is to face your problems and work them out.

The below posts are going to be very relevant to what you're looking at, and can help you understand what your post is asking for. (It's about vampires, but is relevant to other races as well.)
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic27579.html

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic32688.html

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic38728.html

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic45412.html

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic46849.html

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:Short answer, you can't. And even then, I assume you want to change yourself because you are facing personal issues. Turning into something you're not is not going to solve anything, and is actually going to give you more things to deal with. The best way to go about it is to face your problems and work them out.

The below posts are going to be very relevant to what you're looking at, and can help you understand what your post is asking for. (It's about vampires, but is relevant to other races as well.)
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic27579.html

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic32688.html

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic38728.html

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic45412.html

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic46849.html
thanks for the links kit. and i didnt ask the question because of personal problems, i asked because life is dull, i know my keep are here, but we dont interact like we used to, at all. so i figured 1: being a demon would be interesting and 2: it might help me with metaphysical stuff, 3: My keep protect me, but i want to lift a bit of weight off their shoulders and be able to protect myself a bit too (its is hard to visualize a shield and program it, mostly cause my ADHD gets in the way.

but since you say its not possible, should i just delete this topic?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

@Mizu, Those are definitely personal issues. If life is dull, go out an find stuff to do. Find what you enjoy and do those things. I want you to read the articles over because as I said, there is relevant info there you can make use of.

Do not complain that you can't do things if you don't put in the effort to change your situation. Don't say "I tried", because when you truly want something to happen, you will find a way no matter the obstacle.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Becoming a Buddha would be a better choice. Prince Siddhartha was bored, too. He grew up in a palace and got to satisfy any urges that came to mind, but it wasn't enough. Then he learned about old age, sickness, and death. Finally, he saw a monk and understood that there were other ways and he might find peace. It led to several years of trying all the traditional approaches only for him to succeed one night when a kind stranger offered him food and he remembered how he once meditated as a kid.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

If you want to become something other than human be aware that it will only be in regards to your soul but here is how you go about doing it.

Sit with your back straight and get into a meditative state then into a deep trance. The deeper the trance the better

Next visualize your soul, see it as clearly in your mind as you can and try to incorporate all five senses. What does it look like, what does it smell like, what does it taste like, what does it sound like, what does it feel like.

Take a deep breath in and as you do visualize with all five senses demonic energy or whatever energy you want flowing into your soul and infusing it. Then as you breathe out visualize with all five senses you’re human Energy or whatever it is being banished from your soul.

Continue to do this for sometime. You’re not going to succeed fully in one session you’re going to need to do this multiple times. As many as it takes.

Be aware that doing this will have an effect on your personality traits and behaviors. For example I did this to become a Faerie and one of the traits that resulted from this is the development of a craving for sweets. As well as some other abilities and changes to my personality. So be careful and have fun LOL and good luck

memento mori
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You don't want this, trust me. It's impossible really. You can't become a demon.
The closest thing to this would be to lose your trueness and become real, however you don't want that. Real people have no powers and no choice.
It sounds like you want psychic abilities and transformation and these things are born out of love and patience.
Always a good idea is to spend a few minutes reflecting on your truest love, your destiny and what gifts you have in terms of this. If you struggle with this, that's fine, this comes naturally to some more than others. You'll also do this naturally over time so you don't have to force yourself to do this if you don't feel like it. The purpose of this is to get you to find direction and purpose but this is generally everyone's starting step.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I don't think it's possible to completely change out of being a human in this life. We can shape-shift on the astral, but we're still human.

Even if someone comes in with the definitive answer for "Follow these steps to become a completely different creature", I wouldn't advise it. We live among humans, with life experience and coping strategies for being human. Changing into something else might turn us into a REALLY bad fit for a whole lot of things we need to do in this material life, like finish school and get a job.

Physically, there might be no difference from before; the changes would be all on the non-physical level, so you'd still have all the same responsibilities as before. Trying to satisfy those requirements, as a creature who is ill-suited to live as a human, could cause more problems than it solves.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Even if it’s not the wisest decision he still has the right to make that decision and he still has the fight to have access to the knowledge necessary to make that decision if he so chooses.

Perhaps such a change will benefit him and perhaps it will not but that is not for us to decide.

memento mori
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

True, but it's definitely worthwhile for folks who have been on the path a bit longer to warn of pitfalls, so he and anyone seeing this thread later can make an informed decision.

If I was reasonably sure that there was a steep cliff in the direction where I saw someone running, I'd warn them of it. If I just watched them pass by, and said nothing, I would have a hard time forgiving myself if I saw the headline the next day, "Jogger falls off cliff".

Same thing with meta topics. If I can see some major dangers that someone might not be aware of, I feel compelled to let them know that the risks of going through with their idea are X, Y, and Z. Then they'll be able to factor that into the eventual decision.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “General Questions”