What are ‘the undead’ like and their ‘ways’?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was kind of curious because it seems they are linked to a different type of ‘dark’ than the one which embodies beings like demons, Saturn’s fall energies (If opppsed to you) and so on. Their type comes off as more docile, quiet, ‘cold’, passive and sometimes ‘analytical to maintain identity of life’ (If that’s true cause someone mentioned).

Do they have their own societies parallel to us or not, and what are their ways generally if they do? (Might sound funny if they do). It’s not just zombies but beings that come to mind like spectres, revenants, mummies, bhut and more.

How many are ‘evil’ and also how many are ‘safe’ to approach? In old or medieval traditions they are seen as on par with demons including in risk or danger posed.

They come off as ‘less likely to be obnoxious’ or ‘overly reactive’, but at the same time can be off-putting to people or scary (for me if I ever see them again).

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

-that being said for what I find scary ‘skeletal beings are the worst’ or the undead beings with large protruding bulgy eyes.

Return to “General Questions”