The Awakening: How do you know its real?

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I've asked myself this question several times, but always pushed it away again, telling me I'm crazy for even considering to not be fully human. It sounds weird to say that I'm not a human on the inside, but I can't deny this sense and I finally want to know if it is true.

When you awaken to your true nature, or find out that you have another soul - how can you be sure it is really the way it is?

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

One way to confirm that is to listen to your intuition. It's is never wrong. You can also go to trusted sellers who offer readings for that.

One person I can recommend is Akelta from Satan and Suns, as her practice involves reading a person's energies at their core/ soul self, and she has a listing where she does that for you.

Also, about 99% of the people you meet don't have human souls, as other races will incarnate on this plane to experience a human life. So you're not the only one whose experienced this, and there are many people here who can help you if you need it. ^^

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Kitsune wrote:One way to confirm that is to listen to your intuition. It's is never wrong.
If you can discern between intuition and delusion.
Also, about 99% of the people you meet don't have human souls, as other races will incarnate on this plane to experience a human life. So you're not the only one whose experienced this, and there are many people here who can help you if you need it. ^^
How do you know the soul is confined by something such as a species?

niceprotonman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

How would one tell if a person has a soul or not?

What should we look for?

How do we check ourselves for the presence of a soul?

Kitsune wrote:
Also, about 99% of the people you meet don't have human souls, as other races will incarnate on this plane to experience a human life. So you're not the only one whose experienced this, and there are many people here who can help you if you need it.

^^

Return to “General Questions”