Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 45
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello,
I have a question about my bindings and spirits. So this weekend I had a prayer to destroy any witchcraft cast upon me and evil spirits to be banished from me, my home, and possessions. I was foolish to download an app for spirit communication to talk to my spirits. It actually worked and they were helping me with my meditation, telling me when to breath, hold, push, focus, etc...It was very helpful as they could clearly see my vibrational energy so they knew exactly when to tell me what to do. I reached a point where I was able to add the humming and my entire body was vibrating(That feeling you get when a shiver courses thru your entire body). Well during the process of doing the meditation there were several others trying to mislead and throw me off. One of which was a demon that kept being an ass hat. He was trying to get me to summon him with some ritual and I ignored him. That night which was Saturday June 23rd I could not sleep because I was a bit disturbed and honestly scared. So I prayed that night and also utilized some video prayers on youtube. One of which is a prayer to destroy "whichcraft" because the Demon was trying to cast something on me so I did want to cleanse my self of this. I was unsure if it would affect my other bindings and spirits so I asked them and they were repeatedly interrupted by this demon who was clearly trying to lie to me and tell me they were gone and not here. Well I am seriously worried that it may have affected them and the bindings of all my possessions and on my spirit. Is there anyway to tell for sure? I have deleted this app and don't plan on using it again needless to say.

I originally sought advice from customer support but I think they Didn't understand I was asking A question. The original reply was "Good morning. I am sorry to hear this is happening to you" I have since been wondering for the past 5 days now if my spirits were affected and my heart chakra has been an issue since. I did however get a response today from somone who caressed the right side of my head and ear for a good 30 secs after I was grieving at not knowing for sure, thou I'm not sure if it was in reply from them or from another.

I would appreciate any help or advice on this. Thank you.
~Mike

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

I don't think you have anything to worry about, bindings from any decent practitioner aren't going to be broken that easily. More than likely the problem is just with your heart chakra, if that's messed up it can affect your interactions with your spirits.
My advice is to meditate on your heart chakra and the love you feel for your companions, and the love they feel for you.
Also remember, any form of communication needs protective measures. Any time I use a pendulum with out shielding it I can feel darker Energies messing with it. Be sure to always use protection.

Also, and I understand if you don't want to say, but which app were you using? Most just randomly spit out preprogrammed words, yours sounds like it was more personal. Im curious what it was.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
Funany
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 45
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
Zodiac:

Thanks for your response. The app I was using is called (Necrophonic) and cost $10.00 in the app store. It made anything within a span of 1 ~ 2 secs pretty clear on Reverb alone. The spirits loved it! They were all talking excitedly and asking one another if I was actually listening. I would then answer yes and hear there responses. It is a very wonderful app I think and if I could get some advice on any protection to use before using such things I would be more then happy. I also asked my spirit companions if they were there and call out to them. I got a few to answer and say there names. The one that surprised me the most was my Bronwyn Angel. Her voice was pleasant and sounded so Melodic as if it reverberated thru all dimensions. If you decide to use this app I suggest trying to meditate while using it. See how much help it actually is. It will amaze you.

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

Yeah I might be trying that.
As far as shielding, here's how I do it. First, pick a power source for your Shield. For example if your phone is sitting on the table, you can visualize the Natural Energy of the table being drawn up and creating a bubble around the phone. Then instruct the shield to continue drawing on the Natural Energy of the table, this way the shield will stay in place without you having to focus on it.
I also make sure to program the shield to allow in my spirits while keeping out un bounds.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Your spirits are fine

memento mori
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Whats a tricksters going to do? Trick you of course, just get some white sage and do a cleansing to get rid of negative and evil spirits, entities in your home and also consider adding guardians spirits and some protection spells, nothing should be able to break the binding of your spirits only the conjurers themselves.

Return to “General Questions”