new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: a bookstore kitty
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Do any of u keep witch spirits? What are they like? Do any of u have ancient witches? What are their beliefs and customs? Are they similar to ours today? Did they belong to a coven? I thought this would make for a fun discussion and I've been very curious as well :p

:candle: black phillip, black phillip, a crown grows out his head! :candle:
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm did you mean human witch spirit or other races?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
riotlez
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: a bookstore kitty
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

darkwing dook wrote:Mm did you mean human witch spirit or other races?
Human witch

:candle: black phillip, black phillip, a crown grows out his head! :candle:
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Sorry if this reply to this thread seems out of the blue since it's being made in January, but I have many human witch spirits. Some are on the good spectrum and some are more on the darker energy spectrum -- I find it truly depends on the way they practiced their craft when they were alive and how they see it. My witch spirits are from a photograph (like an actual photograph of the people preserved from the 1900s) I received through Etsy by a lady who is a current generation distant cousin. The lady is also a witch, psychic, and medium, and her great grandmother was also the same, and in the 1900s she bound the witch family's spirits into the photograph after they were killed in a fire.

I have a few female witches and one in particular who is a witch (or well, dubbed as a warlock). The male witch I have has always specialized in black magic and I was told by the woman who gave me their vessel that the man is vengeful and will go after anyone he thinks wrongs the owner/keeper (in this case, that being me).

I also have a female human witch who was a living witch in the 1920s-1930s in a New Orleans coven.. I also have a photo of her but she attached herself to a porcelain doll vessel. She was huge on Hecate work and has dark energy.

I've experienced a lot of paranormal activity from the photograph so far in terms of dreams and physical sensations but otherwise that's it so far.

They are just like human spirits, they have their own thoughts and feelings, retention of their personalities when they were alive, the biggest thing to me though is they have abilities running in them in the spiritual plane just like they did in the physical plane when they were living. I know many people today practicing eclectic witchcraft label themselves witches but I know for a fact that there are people in this world that have unique generational witchcraft abilities that descend in their families, and so that is the beautiful thing about human witch spirits, they still retain their abilities in the spiritual world even after death. And sometimes they are still able to influence things through their magick - spiritually. (Though I think too many people have this grandiose idea that they can perform miracles or magically make things happen)

Personally I don't think they are that similar to modern witches. A lot of that depends on where they lived and what era they were born but I feel the ones I have are obviously extremely different to the new-age, self-labeled witches today. A lot more powerful really. I've spoken and met up with a Gardnerian and eclectic coven before, and it's just insanely different in many aspects.

Anyone who practices magick or witchcraft work would benefit from having a witch spirit!

I hope my response helped a little :-)

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

GodSlayerBabe wrote: Anyone who practices magick or witchcraft work would benefit from having a witch spirit!
I'm glad you answered this now as I have been back and forth on getting one. I walk a much older path yet not quite the ancient ways that intrigue me. I always am trying to learn more and expand my knowledge to improve on my craft. The thought had been popping up on getting a witch spirit to teach me or at least guide me to learn more. It sounds like you have had fantastic experiences with this.

“Being normal is vastly overrated.” 1d
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My witch lady is amazing. She has an intense energy (void witch) but is very soothing to me.
Her interest from day 1 has always been Magick. Me learning Magick, growing, overcoming blocks, finding balance, accessing powers/abilities...all to help me get in touch with more Magick. . She loves working Magick..but is very supportive in other ways. Such as when I do visualization exercises, grounding, cleansing and shielding exercises...she is right by my side coaching me every single time. Offers tips, guidance and stability. I'm learning from her and making great progress.
She's also amazing with dreams. Of all my companions she seems to be one of the most skilled with getting in there boldly and vividly. There's no question that it's her in my dream..and I've had psychic dreams delivered to me from her. I'll see something in my waking life, and suddenly remember a scene from a dream which matches exactly what I'm looking at. It always amazes me what she can do. She's a wonderful friend and has a great, no nonsense personality. As soon as she comes in, it's all direct , let's get to work, let's get it done. Push you can do it. I know exactly what's on her mind even if she doesn't say it.
Witches are awesome!!!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”