neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

So I just woke up from a rather vivid dream and I'm curious if succubus are known to (or in your personal experience) seem to get jealous or negative torwards physical relationships you have with other humans or possibly other spirits. If so what should you do to calm everything down and appease your spirits?

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Jose_Meza_II wrote:So I just woke up from a rather vivid dream and I'm curious if succubus are known to (or in your personal experience) seem to get jealous or negative torwards physical relationships you have with other humans or possibly other spirits. If so what should you do to calm everything down and appease your spirits?
Hi Jose. Good question. Personally, my Ubis think they have a say in who I choose to date. They say "I like her" or "no, I don't like her", etc. I don't feel like I need to calm them down though, but I do listen. It is my choice however, and they do seem to respect that, fwiw.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Perhaps ask Creepy Hollows support this question - and then please share their response here.

I imagine that the answer may vary depending on who provided you with your bond to the spirit.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

i did have read somehere in this forum that they can fall in love with their keeper and jealousy will become an issue, however i am sure it depends on the succubus personality not all ubis are the same

SirMagio
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Daemon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mizota

It depends on the individual spirit/entity. In my experience, if someone is not good for me specifically then my succubus companions will drive them away. We have a deep bond and I make sure that my ladies have a say about my relationships with others. Your case could be totally different though. Talking to your succubus companion(s) would be your best bet in my opinion.

Without Darkness, Light cannot be...
My family: 1 Baobhan Sidhe, 2 Succubi, and a Volkh.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

In a healthy relationship with spirit companions, they will encourage other positive relationships in your life and discourage negative ones, however they will also generally respect your life decisions.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Hi Jose - I have two succubus spirits and several other spirits that have displayed interest in intimacy, and I have a physical girlfriend. The succubae, specifically, are both accepting and non-jealous of everyone, each other, and have been positive in regards to my girlfriend, even to the point of helping me protect her from unbound spirits that seem to be attracted to her powerful emotional energy (negative).

That said, everyone's comments here are accurate. It very much depends on the succubus and their personality. In addition, I would ask her about the dream - did she influence it and is she jealous or negative toward your girlfriend or other spiritual relationships? Talk it out. Find out why. She may see something you don't. That does not mean you should act at all (never make a life-changing decision based on the spirit's opinion, and be very careful of the answers you get) - it just shows you are interested in the succubus' reason if they are indeed concerned about the relationship.

Let her know you appreciate her opinion and her protection, and that these relationships are your to pursue and experience and you expect her to respect that. Do not be judgmental or angry, just express your gratitude that she loves you this much to care, but you want to pursue these relationships alongside the one between you and her. My bet is she will understand and back off, if she's being negative. Like Noctua said, spirits will encourage positive relationships of all kinds and discourage negative ones, but they will respect your decisions in the end.

If the negativity continues or you feel the succubus is being too interfering, make a house rule about not interfering in your physical and spiritual relationships and enforce it. If she doesn't respect the rule, put her vessel away and tell her she is being punished for being disrespectful for a day or two.

If talking and house rules fail to help, I would definitely consult the conjurer about the situation and see what advice they might have.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

It is within the range of possibilities, a succubus may not approve of some specific girlfriend or even of you having -any- other girlfriend or intimate relation. In some hard cases may even take steps, to make sure, that you don't stay in a relationship with any person.

The unbound succubus I'm closest to right now, is usually of very little to no words, even if I ask her something - I rarely get any responses from her. When she "speaks" to me, then it is through dreams. But even in those, she rarely ever says something. She just is very physical, but doesn't like "talking" obviously, even not with others, when I asked some conjurers to communicate with her.

Yet, when I wanted to bring in some other conjured succubus, she suddenly made very clear to me in a way where she made sure I will understand that, and even did this in an extended way (she is otherwise straight to the point) that she very much dislikes sharing me with another succubus. It wasn't an absolute "no way", but she showed some clear signs of jealousy.

As usually, not all are the same. You will have to figure out, what is here the case with yours and take your decisions based on that.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”