active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Hello everyone,

I was wondering , if parallel worlds exist then does this mean that i'm not unique ?

Let me explain , does this mean that me exist in others worlds but it is just a different soul that is in there and so another spirit of its own?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I have a reasonable amount of experience with regards to the 'multiverse', parallel realities.
In my theory, parallel realities are similar to past or future lives/incarnations of self.. just spiralling in a different direction (though some may say the direction is completely irrelevant here, it's dimensional).

Therefore.. in my opinion, your soul is consistent through all parallel realities. Parallel selves are just divergent paths of destiny, you see.. the split between decisions or events, made or not made universally, that leads to a multitude of potentials.

These 'potentials', or multiple realities, as far as some version of you exists among them, are an extension of you here.. just as you are an extension of them. They're in a sense part of you..
You can gain a lot actually by tapping into those multiversal potentials of your being, just the same as you can gain much from past/future realities of your incarnated being.

It's complex to say whether these multiversal existences bear a unique 'spirit', that depends a lot on your philosophy.. I'd say in a way yes as it's a differently cultivated spirit, but the soul is singular.

I hope this perspective helps.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Noctua wrote:I have a reasonable amount of experience with regards to the 'multiverse', parallel realities.
In my theory, parallel realities are similar to past or future lives/incarnations of self.. just spiralling in a different direction (though some may say the direction is completely irrelevant here, it's dimensional).

Therefore.. in my opinion, your soul is consistent through all parallel realities. Parallel selves are just divergent paths of destiny, you see.. the split between decisions or events, made or not made universally, that leads to a multitude of potentials.

These 'potentials', or multiple realities, as far as some version of you exists among them, are an extension of you here.. just as you are an extension of them. They're in a sense part of you..
You can gain a lot actually by tapping into those multiversal potentials of your being, just the same as you can gain much from past/future realities of your incarnated being.

It's complex to say whether these multiversal existences bear a unique 'spirit', that depends a lot on your philosophy.. I'd say in a way yes as it's a differently cultivated spirit, but the soul is singular.

I hope this perspective helps.
Thank Noctua for your answer!

So if i summarize , the versions of myself from others parallel worlds represent all the potential decisions i could have made or not made , which means that the "many me" are me as i am them but our soul is a single one "fragmented" into the other realities.

If it's that does it seem not weird? For me , a soul cannot be fragmented but only a whole and can only be into someone.

The only thing that can link all of the me together is that we have the same environment (meaning having the same family in the beginnin and having the same people gravitating around me etc...) . I think that the spirit build upon these changes and so become another type of me with maybe another personnality or some changes in the me now.

If what i say is maybe? true , this mean that a new spirit is born and so the me from another world and the me of my world are different persons.

Though i agree to the fact that the parallel worlds represent the future or the past lives. Maybe it is at different time-line from my life i don't know.

So if i do the hypothesis that there are different spirits this mean that differents souls incarnate in the many me and so this mean everyone is not "unique"?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Thanks for posting that question. I like Noctua's reply. It may all seem weird but it makes scientific sense.

As I understand it, hard science theory says that the universe is continually branching off. Every time any quantum event can go two ways it does, creating a new universe each time. At the macro level this includes every time I make a choice about anything.

So while typing this, the universe branched off in many ways,. In one I stuck to the words I first typed and in another I gave up and didn't post this at all. What I did next in any of those universes I don't know cause I'm stuck here in this one. But it feels to me a bit like soul loss - there are bits of me that continually get diffused into another, parallel reality. Or that have cords or tendrils linking us. (Could this be one reason why the energy around in the universe millions of years ago feels more vibrant than nowadays? Does this continual branching diffuse the universe's spiritual energy slightly each time?)

So I like the idea Noctua has that there is some kind of link between our parallel selves that have split off.

Then there are all the universes that may exist further out in our space time continuum. If space is infinite there will be identical and near identical versions of ourselves there that are not linked to us, according to respectable scientific theory.

Then there are space time bubbles that may pop into existence outside ours; and there are 'brane' universes that are near our dimension but separate from our space time continuum.. and that's just the so called physical universes.

Once we factor in the astral, we can access far more realities and universes, including all the parallel and other physical ones. The multiverse seems to be almost unlimited.

There's a weird but mathematically sound scientific theory that says all mathematical equations are their own universes. So it's okay in my opinion to regard all probable or possible realities as their own universes too, which we can access via shamanic dreaming or astral travel, for example.

How many versions of ourselves could there be across the Multiverse? Logic suggests it's beyond the ability to count.

Do all those versions have astral bodies, souls etc? Good question. But we're all part of the All That Is, if you see what I mean, and that's probably been worked out.

So if I'm here in one of the parallel universes and I' ve got a soul etc, probably all my other versions do too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”