Wave of Euphoria during mini meditation

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello.

I am someone who considers themselves as having trouble meditating. But when I tried this method from this link: https://intuitivesoulsblog.com/how-to-do-meditation/ I was at a table, at work today in the break room for about like 8 minutes.

In my head I was floating/acknowledging my thoughts but not focus on any of them and then the euphoria hit me and I was like "Oh I see." Q: Is that what you do when you meditate? Again I was testing the waters with that method and it was nice.

So is that what you're supposed to do? Or how do you proceed to meditate to communicate? Just sit still, let if flow? So many questions. Thanks

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Hello

There is no one way to meditate - there are many ways. I have been meditating for about 5 years now, and I have changed the types of meditations I do simply based on what I discover works best for me.

So use what works for you, and when you feel like it, look around for other types and try them out too.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Jhana is just a word meaning meditation, but it is used in Theravada Buddhism. There are five hindrances and there are 5 jhana factors. As the 5 jhana factors grow stronger they work to suppress the 5 hindrances. Rapture and joy are two of the 5 jhana factors and they are to be encouraged. The trick is to do that without trying to repeat the same experiences you have already had. The positive emotions can grow so strong during meditation that it can feel like you are physically levitating, until you open your eyes and see you haven't moved.

Return to “Meditation”