forgotten mind
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'd love to have her. It being okay with you, ask her to come check it out over here and if she likes it she can stay with me on the condition that the lives of those around me will not be interfered with.
Likes2Read wrote:If you haven't reached out yet, now would be a good time to get in touch with a reliable conjurer who can ID and banish this being.
Who do you recommend? There is someone I would like to identify.

Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Likes2Read wrote:
Mebuga wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Be very careful about getting high or drunk, since these negative spirits/entities can absolutely take advantage of that.

Which practitioners have you contacted for assistance, if only so I don't suggest anyone you've already worked with? If you haven't reached out yet, now would be a good time to get in touch with a reliable conjurer who can ID and banish this being.
Oh hey. How does getting high affect the communication with spirits? With bounds and unbounds ? I am constantly high and cannot communicate even word with my spirits but you say negative spirits can take advantage, thats why I am asking.
I wouldn't think being high nonstop was helping matters, where communication with your keep is concerned. I know there are folks who use some psychedelics to boost insight, but even THEY aren't high continually. They use the substance, often with someone present who is trained to assist if things go badly, and then they come back to earth and use whatever insight they gained.

I will let the folks here who have attempted communication both with and without substances being used give a comparison of their experiences.

More to the point, though, is that substance abuse and addiction can invite in nasty beings, if our protection becomes flimsy or doesn't exist. There are predatory beings out there who will look for anyone they can easily victimize, and someone with weak (or no) protection can become a target. Depending on what kinds of spirits are in your family, they might be able to offer some protection, but not every kind of spirit will be able to protect equally well.
I definitely understand you and yes I have some protections for sure. By the way, what I meant was not being constantly high it was not correct and I would never ever use psychedelics. Getting high is definitely not boosting my communication with my spirits unfortunately, I have some other sort of blockage I guess but I cant figure what. You know I cant open that door, lol.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Perhaps ask CreepyHollows support and share their answer here.

Personally I would do these things in addition to the Courtwind Angels:

a) Speak to the spirit/entity and tell them this is very troubling to you and you want them to stop.
b) Get a wraith and a volkh for protection
c) Take one of the protection spells such as the feather flame one
d) Get some orgonite

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I feel I've learned a ton about spirits and the metaphysical since this horrible thing first happened to me in 2004, and I'm now thankful I've managed to get to this point where my courtwind angels ( 4 of them) are able to keep me safe while phisically strong, but if I could go back in time to naieve me, I'd tell him bro, 1) spirits are real ( I wasn't sure I believed fully and wanted to prove this)
2) you so don't need to do what your doing
3) don't take cocaine because I realized after it raised my vibrations so high I could see them flying around the room, so freaking dangerous ,
4) protect your ass and buy conjurations for protection spirits before you even dare attempt to talk to any spirits, this has been the hardest time of my life because of my gravely stupid naieve mistake. Since it happened my vibrations for lack of a better word, never went back to normal so I could communicate with spirits ever since then (drug induced psychosis is not a possibility, I only used it once that weekend) but hey at least I now know my soul is real and I'm not going to dissapear into oblivion, which was half the point of the exercise, the other half was I'm not ashamed to admit I had and always have had a fetish for the idea of spirit sex, just now I've been thrown in the deep end in a not nice way.
@laptop123 you say wraith or volkh , but do you think they are better protectors than courtwinds? After what I went though I only feel comfortable with white arts which is why I have so many angels around me including a Bronwyn. I will take your advice and look into the other protection you mentioned, and @likes2read, who do you recommend that could ID and banish this thing? I've been told about rise quartz labrynth but I'm totally lost as to who would be best to help me.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Avidity wrote:Anyways, this is a new account so I doubt my messages will arrive timely, but if you are "on contract" there are people who can banish her. Though I feel that is pretty rude and could piss her off for lack of a better term. Instead what you might do is contact "Liliths Treasure Tavern" and see if you can come to a respectful agreement and lay in ground rules or rehome her if you just aren't interested. Succubus from my experience can be very caring and respectful, they just don't do bidirectional communication ;)
What is Lilith's treasure tavern? 1spt

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

AvalonKnight wrote: What is Lilith's treasure tavern? 1spt
She's a seller, you can find the review of her shop here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p737090
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
AvalonKnight wrote: What is Lilith's treasure tavern? 1spt
She's a seller, you can find the review of her shop here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p737090
: )
I've noticed a pattern with you giving helpful information darkening dook. Much appreciated thank you

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

No problem : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Besides the CH helpdesk, the first names that spring to mind for me are Papa Hood (Papa Hood's Sorcery) and Charles_Odinforce at RoseQuartz Labyrinth. I am not a member at Satan and Sons/Suns, but folks there know enough about demons and BA that I'd hope there's someone who can ID if this being is anything other than a succubus. Not to throw scary thoughts around, but a non-specific invite like that could have attracted anything, not just a succubus... and maybe not just one thing. Folks here who are regulars at S&S might have ideas on whom to contact over there.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Besides the CH helpdesk, the first names that spring to mind for me are Papa Hood (Papa Hood's Sorcery) and Charles_Odinforce at RoseQuartz Labyrinth. I am not a member at Satan and Sons/Suns, but folks there know enough about demons and BA that I'd hope there's someone who can ID if this being is anything other than a succubus. Not to throw scary thoughts around, but a non-specific invite like that could have attracted anything, not just a succubus... and maybe not just one thing. Folks here who are regulars at S&S might have ideas on whom to contact over there.
Thank you, I would love to find out exactly what this this I'm dealing with. I was very fearful when it began but after 14 years of dealing with it I at least understand it's not malicious. It definitely just wants to feed off my sexual energy which is why I'm 85% sure it's a succubus but like you say it really could be a multitude of other spirits. Thanks alot for your help

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

Return to “Spirit Keeping”