You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Thing is I've been fighting this for a long time. I'vee been trying to buy enough courtwind angel conjurings from creepy hollows, and even they do they have helped,) I've got 4 with me so far, I've still got an attached succubus that won't leave, and been here for a long time. I've been dealing with this situation for almost a decade and I've looked up how to stop this succubus from molesting me, but since I bought the 4 courtwind angel conjurings the succubus who's doing all this abuse has stepped up it's game, and I'm now constantly feeling horny 24/7 and it's making me feel like I want it even though I don't,then when I feel horny it makes it self known and I willingly let it <<removed by moderator>> me. I now feel like I want it to Have sex with me and I know full well this is it overshadowing me. I now go through the day *wanting* the sexual assault it causes and I'm getting to the point where I feel like just giving in and Letting it happen. No idea what else to do at this point honestly I've tried to stop this for over a decade but now at the point where I kinda just wanna let it happen every day and just to take it

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Avidity
new here
new here
Answers: 0

How did you summon her? Was it via letter of intent with you own blood on the signature line?

Avidity
new here
new here

Anyways, this is a new account so I doubt my messages will arrive timely, but if you are "on contract" there are people who can banish her. Though I feel that is pretty rude and could piss her off for lack of a better term. Instead what you might do is contact "Liliths Treasure Tavern" and see if you can come to a respectful agreement and lay in ground rules or rehome her if you just aren't interested. Succubus from my experience can be very caring and respectful, they just don't do bidirectional communication ;)

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I've not called her via letter, I've been through this situation where I was taking cocaine and rasing my vibrations then I was so naive at age 21 I lay on my bed closed my eyes and as this was just before I experienced anything spiritual I was trying to *make something happen" I read drugs can open your mind to the point where you can communicate, so I said "whoever is there come and have me" which was the biggest mistake of my life. That moment I felt a rush of air, a force rush into me than knocked me back and from that moment I was assaulted for over a decade, and I felt like a sex slave. I tried to take my life. I jumped out of my 4th floor window and wanted to die but I survived and went through a traumatic experience in hospital where I was still hounded by this entity. When I ask who it is is says she's a female who is my wife, and that she'll let me live my life normally if I let it have sex with me when it wants it, and this entity had kept its word but I do what it to stop now. I have 4 courtwinds and it feels like they prevent it from taking me like it used to, except when I'm weak ( sick, tired, drunk ect) these times it pounces on me fiercely. I believe I accidentally got a very dark succubus because I know most are nice spirits

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

AvalonKnight wrote: "whoever is there come and have me" which was the biggest mistake of my life.
.....this means it could be anything.
It's probably not even a succubus. Just because it is sexual doesn't make it a succubus. Hell, you could even be used by a male entity.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Be very careful about getting high or drunk, since these negative spirits/entities can absolutely take advantage of that.

Which practitioners have you contacted for assistance, if only so I don't suggest anyone you've already worked with? If you haven't reached out yet, now would be a good time to get in touch with a reliable conjurer who can ID and banish this being.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Avidity
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote:
AvalonKnight wrote: "whoever is there come and have me" which was the biggest mistake of my life.
.....this means it could be anything.
It's probably not even a succubus. Just because it is sexual doesn't make it a succubus. Hell, you could even be used by a male entity.
Excellent point, with the full context this is not necessarily a Succubus, though it sure seems like one. Without pre-set boundaries that would fit their most base nature. It is a gift to promise no harm in that case, she didn't have to do that. A conjurer will be able to help in this. Look into that.

For anyone thinking about doing this. This is the "pleasant" version of what you get when you ring a meta dinnerbell and yell "Come and get it"

Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Likes2Read wrote:Be very careful about getting high or drunk, since these negative spirits/entities can absolutely take advantage of that.

Which practitioners have you contacted for assistance, if only so I don't suggest anyone you've already worked with? If you haven't reached out yet, now would be a good time to get in touch with a reliable conjurer who can ID and banish this being.
Oh hey. How does getting high affect the communication with spirits? With bounds and unbounds ? I am constantly high and cannot communicate even word with my spirits but you say negative spirits can take advantage, thats why I am asking.

xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Hell, you could even be used by a male entity.

Dis sentences really make me laugh hard!!

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Mebuga wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Be very careful about getting high or drunk, since these negative spirits/entities can absolutely take advantage of that.

Oh hey. How does getting high affect the communication with spirits? With bounds and unbounds ? I am constantly high and cannot communicate even word with my spirits but you say negative spirits can take advantage, thats why I am asking.
I wouldn't think being high nonstop was helping matters, where communication with your keep is concerned. I know there are folks who use some psychedelics to boost insight, but even THEY aren't high continually. They use the substance, often with someone present who is trained to assist if things go badly, and then they come back to earth and use whatever insight they gained.

I will let the folks here who have attempted communication both with and without substances being used give a comparison of their experiences.

More to the point, though, is that substance abuse and addiction can invite in nasty beings, if our protection becomes flimsy or doesn't exist. There are predatory beings out there who will look for anyone they can easily victimize, and someone with weak (or no) protection can become a target. Depending on what kinds of spirits are in your family, they might be able to offer some protection, but not every kind of spirit will be able to protect equally well.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”