Nightmares

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Eragon97
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Eragon

I am here, was recommended by a friend. She told me I could be completely honest here and might find some answers.
I have nightmares. I have had them for over 10 years now. They come very 2-3 nights. I have done tons of research on nightmares, but cant find an answer anywhere. My friend told me I need to give as many details as I possibly can to give the full picture, so here goes.
I always wake up in a dark hallway, its a little cramped. Theres a red light coming from somewhere, but can never find the source. The ceiling of the hallway is just a foot above my head, the walls are just over 3 feet apart. Theres also a door at the end of the hallway.
The screams always start the moment I get in the nightmare. I always run toward the door to find out whats happening. Everytime I open the door the screams stop. Everyone I care about is dead. Always in a pile. Covered in blood. Blood everywhere. One of them always stands up, they always have blood running all over their face.
They always say the same two lines over and over again. "You did this too us. It's all your fault". They just keep repeating it until I wake up. Never stops. I have tried covering their mouth, but the lines still come, they from somewhere, even when they don't move their mouth.
Its not always the some person. The one that stands up alternates between everyone I care about. Each time I have the nightmare, its someone different then the last time.
I have tried many things while ive been in this nightmare. There was once I just snapped, completely, from seeing it so many times. I killed the one that stood up, that hardest thing ive ever had to do, I just lost it. But that just made it worse. When I killed the one that stood up, they all stood up. They all started screaming the same two lines at me. With their eyes on me at all times. Blood all over them. Screaming at me. I haven't ended it that way since.
There are no grooves in the walls. No scratches, gouges, scrapes, anything. Just completely smooth. Same with the floor and ceiling.
For a while it was just the nightmares. But in the few years, ive been seeing it in the real world. When im talking to the people i care about. Their faces would just flash. Like it wasnt in focus. Their faces would just be covered in blood. These face swaps dont last very long, and are very random, i never know when their gonna happen.
I will also see them walking around sometimes. Ill be working, or watching tv or whatever, and then one of the, will just pop up and start walking around, covered in blood. But they dont speak though, atleast not yet. They just walk around. On occasion they will just stand there and watch me.
I have gotten good at seeing the difference between the nightmare and the real world. But its not always easy. It can be hard sometimes to ignore it. I try to though.
I have gotten good at hiding this from the ones i care about. But im not sure how long i will be able to though.
I have lived with this for as long a can remember, but it is still terrifying. Extremely terrifying. I dont like getting too close to most people because of this.
I really need help with this. Anything anyone can suggest would be greatly appreciated.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

First, I would ask if you have looked into any exercise/dietary changes that might help you sleep better? What other remedies have you tried to fix it? Have you talked with a doctor and/or nutritionist about it? Are you currently taking any vitamin supplements? Sometimes those can wreak havoc with your system--or a lack of certain things can do the same. Magnesium supplements should help you sleep (though be sure to take calcium to help your body break down and actually be able to use it--best to get a mix like Calm that already has the right balance and can be taken shortly before you go to bed). I've heard small doses of B1 and/or B6 can also help, but should be taken earlier in the day, not before bed.

If you've exhausted the mundane approaches but are still having nightmares, then on the meta side of things, you might want to check these out:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... -LUCK.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/guardian-stone.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/DISSOLVE ... NTITY.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... angel.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... STICE.html

I hope that helps. Best of luck to you.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
niceprotonman
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

Could it be that your Third Eye is open?

Eragon97
new here
new here

Thank you, CrashingDown, Yes, I have tried a lot of mundane things, none seem to work. Thank you for the links you shared, I will look into each one.
niceprotonman, my third eye could very well open, but why would I be seeing this though, this is something I really do not need to see.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Have you ever been to a past life hypnotist? Like one that does regressions? Or your local shaman?
It sounds like you are carrying around a lot of guilt and fear.
It may not be from this life at all.
We have all done things in past lives that we aren't proud of, you may have done something that ended badly for your family then - or have a fear in this life that you will do something that will result in what you are dreaming of.
Its just an idea but you could look into it. Couldn't hurt. My friend did one and it explained a lot about her current circumstances, how she was feeling and why she acts the way she acts.

Eragon97
new here
new here

LittleGreenIcon, I have not even thought of this, I will look into, could very well explain this whole thing. Thank you.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I once asked my spirit companions to help me with nightmares - to not have them/ease them. I have not had a nightmare since then.

I was still quite new to spirit keeping, so I just asked by saying the request.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Eragon97 wrote:Thank you, CrashingDown, Yes, I have tried a lot of mundane things, none seem to work. Thank you for the links you shared, I will look into each one.
You're welcome! I'm very sorry you're experiencing these things, but I do hope you'll keep us updated and let us know if you find a solution that works for you. Who knows, it might help someone else down the road going through the same thing.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Hello i have passed through experiences similar to yours with similar bloody nightmares, they were also affecting my daily life.I empathize with you for what you are suffering. Please read this, it helped me a lot and i am on the way of progressively resolving it :
https://www.clarity-of-being.org/night- ... iences.htm

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p