Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dreamwalker
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Imryll
Zodiac:

Hey!

It's me, your favorite forum poster! (Just kidding)

Seriously though, This will be long as per my usual posts (Jk, again! Got ya!)

Seriously x2 (I try to keep it entertaining here)

I had my first spirit bound to me July 3rd, 2018. What a day, I was in a shop, looking around. Got the email from CH that M had been bound. I was excited! (In the order, I told them to pick/choose what they felt would be best/ what was most drawn to me.) And M, my lovely Werewolf companion was brought to me.

Honestly, she is great. A whole lot more than I expected. (And, something that I never really expected in the first place!) We at this point (July 10th) Haven't gotten to really speaking with eachother yet, however from day 1 I have gotten impressions from her. Something like a feeling or you may be doing something and you get a really small tug to change/not do it/say it. That is what she and I are working with, and if you are open to it, it's great. (I look forward to what is to come!)

Anywho, Quick story? (Im kidding, Im keeping this short! If you want to know about it though, let me know. I may make a full post about how M and I really bonded on our 4th night together due to some...circumstances.)

But, the main point. I ordered another spirit from CH (I didnt realize the $0.01c deal came with a spirit. I just honestly, being new, saw "Rocks, charging pouch" and just bought it. I figgured it would come with some info (which, it did.) and I was going to be happy. Then I got a question from CH about "uh, you didn't fill anything out. What do you want?" as per the 1'st order and again, I just said I don't know, whatever you feel is best!" and again, M came into my life.

So, the 2nd order, I left it all blank (Minus wanting a Lvl 5, class 2 spirit, F, bound to vessel since females are easier for me to talk with.) I said "I am new to this! I would love for you to chose something that would benefit me and help me to grow. whatever you feel is best is good!"

So, 10 days later after that order came though. *Drum Roll..*

Its a Succubus! Wasn't...expecting that or wanting (Not saying Im not willing or happy/wanting) but just wasn't prepared for it. I have no experience (With M I think I am okay, she is pretty helpful and vocal/commanding. [she told me/gave me the impression to delete that part, however, I wont. Sorry M, but I do hold you dear] but with T, I don't know where to begin.

Any help with Succubus / Succubi / Ubi (this bit here for the search engine, sorry Mods, but im looking for some advice here) would be appreciated. Didn't want to blast chat with this, so here you go! (And, my shortest post yet if I might add ;) )

What can I say? I build Custom PC's! Image
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

I hope someone with experience of succubi will answer your question.

Yes it really is exciting when a new spirit arrives. I think that you feel it shows you care, which is the basis of good relationships.

As with all 'kept' spirits it seems to help to treat the relationship like one with a human: friendly, considerate etc. And it sounds like you're doing the right thing by taking notice of subtle signs that can be the way the spirits try to communicate. It tends to vary from one person to the next though, and from one spirit to the next too, as you might expect.

Have you checked this out?...
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic57932.html

and this...
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Spirit Keeping”