Energy surge?

LittleByLittle
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hello everyone,

I have a (hopefully not too odd) question about an energy type surge I experienced while doing a contact me/come back to me spell.
I'm very new to this and decided to start out trying a spell or two that I'd found on Youtube/online. I followed everything, stated my intentions and put my heart into it ..however, I always walked away with a feeling of, "I should've done it this way.." but being new to this I was afraid to change the spell in anyway. Last night however I got the strongest urge to "wing" a spell for this person. I lit the candle I was drawn to, burned the incense I wanted, wrote out the name/a little letter and then switched between focusing on the person's picture and the candles flame while saying whatever words felt right. About 10-15 minutes into this, I experienced the most intense feeling of power/energy, at one point I swear I could almost feel this person's face in my hands and the words I was saying were much more emotional, felt more powerful even though I had been saying them all along.
I went to bed after that and a few hours later I awoke a little after 3:30am after having a dream about this person.

Is this normal? I mean, is THAT what it's actually supposed to feel like? Nothing happened today as far as this person contacting me, but I walked throughout the day with this positive "I'm not worrying about it, he'll be calling me soon" feeling that I haven't had before.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I think you should throw energy / intention to the universe and let it happen, forget it, at least for a good period of time, and not giving result you back to do.
haste and anxiety hinder the process.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”