active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

I think I was over exhausted, when I get into bed I get this sleep paralysis, oh my eye is open.

Can't moved my body and called a several spirits.........

Nothing happened.

Woke up, got sleep paralysis again, tried called again........

Nothing happened.

Repeat for over 6 times, yeah that's a lot I know.

Woke up, close my eye and 1 second get sleep paralysis again.

Although, I felt a touch from my left leg, which most likely my fairy did.

And scratch-like touch from my right knee, which most likely my fox did.

Just nothing happened.

Is this normal? You can't see them in a sleep paralysis, I thought people were saying sleep paralysis have connection with OBE.

Later on I just wake up and look for my Volkh's orb, after few minutes of find, back to sleep.

Nothing happen then.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

You still need actual techniques for astral projection or WILDs even in sleep paralysis. Nicholas Newport (Lucidology) said that he previously slept very badly and would wake up repeatedly without moving and go back to sleep. This acted as a form of hypnotic fractioning and caused the body to start going to sleep before the mind. Which activated sleep paralysis. He reported that breaking sleep paralysis is as easy as slowing and deepening the breathing in a way that the body will recognize that your mind is awake. It takes less than a minute. The big toe tends to be one of the easiest parts to move. For myself, I have never been unable to move. There have only been times when I really did not want to, no matter how good the reason. The same methods helped to break that state of mind.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Inedible wrote:You still need actual techniques for astral projection or WILDs even in sleep paralysis. Nicholas Newport (Lucidology) said that he previously slept very badly and would wake up repeatedly without moving and go back to sleep. This acted as a form of hypnotic fractioning and caused the body to start going to sleep before the mind. Which activated sleep paralysis. He reported that breaking sleep paralysis is as easy as slowing and deepening the breathing in a way that the body will recognize that your mind is awake. It takes less than a minute. The big toe tends to be one of the easiest parts to move. For myself, I have never been unable to move. There have only been times when I really did not want to, no matter how good the reason. The same methods helped to break that state of mind.
Actually I thought that was some evil spirit possessed me, you know. When you lurk around YouTube you'll all kind of video claiming they sense "dark energy" or some sort of horn entity coming towards them and they will freak out of their mind.

I used to have sleep paralysis when I was young(like a lot), and I'm sleeping with my bed, at the back of my head was the door, in chinese culture, feng shui claim is not good to sleep facing the door(not sure head or tail).

Oh Lucidology, I think I have watched that like a few minutes. It says someone about, force yourself to wake up and sleep again.

But I'm afraid I would forgot the technique when I'm in sleep paralysis, more like "hmmm.... I can't move" than "oh I should move my toe".

I really wonder why would we feel more struggle than when we're in awake form during the sleep paralysis. Like you will "ARGHHHHH" to wake up and you feel the stress. I wonder what happened if our brain were scanned under MRI. 1d

coconut
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: wolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

lol mine was scanned under mri for epilepsy lol, after that i kept setting off all the alarms in shops, no one else did, but on mri no spirits were detected lol

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

rapidful wrote: I'm sleeping with my bed, at the back of my head was the door, in chinese culture, feng shui claim is not good to sleep facing the door(not sure head or tail).
Interesting problem. Hope some of this info is useful...

The most common feng shui thing about the bed that I've come across is to place it cater-corner / diagonally opposite the door. This psychologically can put you in a more confident position as nobody can enter the room without you seeing them, whether it be the location of your desk in an office or the bed in a bedroom it's the same idea. ..and the chi energy follows that. (There are far more sophisticated approaches in feng shul that involve analysing the directions your home faces, the natural or built features that surround it and what elements you wish to strengthen for different effects in your home /life.)

The thing about the bed shouldn't face the door tends to be more about your feet shouldn't directly face straight at the door, which is taken to be like your chi or good energy or luck is going out the door. (Same for a desk in an office.) But cater corner to a door with your feet facing the wall the door is in (but not actually pointing at the door) is generally recommended and can help you feel more comfortable / secure in bed. Having your back to the door is often said to be an adverse position feng shui-wise and might affect a person's psychological or energy state.

You may already know this...If so apologies for stating the obvious...

Another psychological and psychic prep good to do before bed is an astral protection and raising your consciousness. Best to use a technique from whatever system or approach you use. A simple one would be while sitting, to draw a circle of flaming white light (mentally) clockwise on the floor / ground around you - you can use the forefinger of your right hand - finishing drawing it by going slightly over the point where you started into what you've already drawn. Then visualise being surrounded by white light that encloses you and protects you . Finally raise your awareness to your 6th / 3rd eye chakra.

The circle of protection stays with you if you astral travel while sleeping. This a technique from D J Conway.

If you're worried about astral intrusions during a sleep paralysis calling on the Archangel Michael is known to be very effective against negative astral forces.

Cleansing the chakras and healing and protecting the aura daily is also recommended, as a way to change the psycho-physical-spiritual system.

But don't forget our bodies and minds still work 'normally' so sleep paralysis and weird experiences on that level can still occur. But at least we can take bad energy or astral misalignments out of the equation.

None of this is a magic bullet so to speak. Other work may be needed...

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It is amazing what seems believable right after waking up sometimes. And it can be hard to remember to apply a technique when you need it most. It is like doing your state checks for lucid dreaming. Remind yourself frequently that when it is happening next you will remember to stay calm and breathe deeply. See yourself recognizing sleep paralysis and choosing to relax and take deep breaths. After a minute or so, see yourself starting to move one or both big toes. Once those start moving, everything else is much easier. Practice often until it comes naturally and you don't worry about it anymore. Maybe then you could switch from breaking the paralysis to using it for an astral projection technique.

Lucidology was for people like me who don't get sleep paralysis on their own and want to try to make it happen.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”