HonkPills
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This was something i was wondering.
I'm currently in a long distance relationship, have been in one for a long while. Currently, neither of us have the money to travel to each other (we're in different countries as of now so it really isn't very simple) communicating via social media is nice, but we've been doing it for too long, and it's difficult for us to advance.

I was wondering if AP would be an option for seeing each other, or if anyone had some experience with this sort of thing (astral travel with another person).

I really think this could help us, so i desperately want to try! Though, i don't think pulling a person out of their body is possible (?), or if i can enter dreams via AP, so i'd have to teach him about AP i suppose.

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

I'm not sure about pulling people out of their bodies during ap, or why someone would even want to do that to another person even with their permission; however, visiting someone in their dreams is possible and a fun way to interact with them. I've heard of people doing this secretively, but I find having permission works best; because those wanting to be so secretive; well I question their motives.... It is possible to become an active participant in someone else' dreams as well as just an observer, while I am not fluent in that, I do know it can be done.

Good luck on your practice and research... I would look into remote viewing and lucid dreaming too as part of the exercises, technique and in gaining experience with ap.

I hope it gives you both the results you want in building a closer and stronger relationship despite the distance 1ht

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
HonkPills
new here
new here
Zodiac:

lori67k wrote:I'm not sure about pulling people out of their bodies during ap, or why someone would even want to do that to another person even with their permission; however, visiting someone in their dreams is possible and a fun way to interact with them. I've heard of people doing this secretively, but I find having permission works best; because those wanting to be so secretive; well I question their motives.... It is possible to become an active participant in someone else' dreams as well as just an observer, while I am not fluent in that, I do know it can be done.

Good luck on your practice and research... I would look into remote viewing and lucid dreaming too as part of the exercises, technique and in gaining experience with ap.

I hope it gives you both the results you want in building a closer and stronger relationship despite the distance 1ht
Haha yeah, i don't think pulling him out of his body without his consent would be too much of a great idea either now that i think about it, he'd probably freak out majorly..

Thank you for the tip though! Is there any specific term for visiting someone in their dreams, or any documentation/information on it? I'd love to hear more about it!
I will also try to research more into remote viewing and LD, thanks!

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

you could try youtube or google search until you come across something that peaks your interest and attention. Maybe you can put in a ticket at hd on ch and ask your questions there related to terms(?) I'm assuming you mean like a safe word or code word between you and your partner? anyway, ch can probably answer some of those for you or perhaps someone here with more experience? Good luck hon

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
HonkPills
new here
new here
Zodiac:

lori67k wrote:you could try youtube or google search until you come across something that peaks your interest and attention. Maybe you can put in a ticket at hd on ch and ask your questions there related to terms(?) I'm assuming you mean like a safe word or code word between you and your partner? anyway, ch can probably answer some of those for you or perhaps someone here with more experience? Good luck hon
Oh, by 'term' i meant name, as in was there any specific name to the practice of entering one's dreams, sorry for being confusing haha..

I will go to the CH helpdesk to see if i can learn more though~
Thank you!

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

:)

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”