Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix/Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bambi/Bam Bam
Zodiac:

Well, I just got a pendulum reading. Question one...are you comfortable with the spirits I’ve been ordering? She said she got a strong no. That worries me. Is this him being over protective or is he genuinely not approving of them? I think it’s too late to cancel my order?? I already ordered them from CH. And I was planning on ordering more just now. Maybe he’s just not comfortable around the particular spirits or he thinks they’re not safe?

For anyone that cares about the other questions, no he doesn’t care about my dark humor. Yes he’s definitely visiting me in my dreams.

~ Learn Also To Love The Wind And Let It Change You ~ Image
lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

I work with pendulums all the time, it is my go to divination tool and so I wanted to ask you, since pendulums rely heavily upon the person's energy and belief systems using the pendulum to bring them answers, whether or not, the response you were given was more in tune with the person's belief system rather than about answering your question for you(?)

That concerns me a bit, because you are paying someone to do a pendulum reading who may not hold your same beliefs, or know how to effectively do a divination with their energy closed off,connecting with your energy and allowing it to flow through during the session.

You may have received what is called a false-positive, an answer not truly related to your energy and question

Have you ever thought about learning the art of pendulum work for yourself?

Because pendulum work is one of the more simplest (and accurate) ways to do divination and is often best done on and for the person holding the pendulum though connecting with ones energy during the session is possible; I feel it would serve you better to learn and use a pendulum for your own questions so your answers will appeal to you and your questions specifically

Entities cannot enter a pendulum or our world through the pendulum; though they can interact and attempt to misguide or deceive us with their responses but that can easily be diverted, so programming a pendulum, protecting it and creating a space to which only that you wish to commune with comes through; these are all techniques you can learn relatively easily

Using a pendulum from a place of calm, and being open to the responses with a positive outlook helps but trusting your intuition is key and if you felt you were being given wrong information, trust that and start asking questions or the same question over and over to see if the responses are the same, if not, if you get mixed responses than you know the answers are not coming from a valid source with any good intentions and you can command that being to leave, inviting only those you want to commune with in. Your intuition and higher self energy is what the pendulum relies on, but you always have total control, so i would highly recommend you learn to use one for yourself and always trust you will be guided in ways that honor you even if the answers are not what you expect but in this way, you can always trust the source because the source would be you, alternatively

Anyway... I hope it works out for you Starburst :)

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

With a pendulum since they can be so charged by whoever is using them I'd recommend doing for yourself. Some people don't agree with spirit keeping so personal beliefs can and do influence it. Its like when you're learning to do any divination that you're expressly told not to do emotionally charged questions and focus on little things like colors people around you would be wearing etc since they're not life changing while you're developing.

I think if you felt a draw to the new spirits there is a reason. If your other spirit has an issue ask him to visit you in dreams and see if you can get better answers there.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
StarBurrst
new here
new here
Zodiac:

lori67k wrote:I work with pendulums all the time, it is my go to divination tool and so I wanted to ask you, since pendulums rely heavily upon the person's energy and belief systems using the pendulum to bring them answers, whether or not, the response you were given was more in tune with the person's belief system rather than about answering your question for you(?)

That concerns me a bit, because you are paying someone to do a pendulum reading who may not hold your same beliefs, or know how to effectively do a divination with their energy closed off,connecting with your energy and allowing it to flow through during the session.

You may have received what is called a false-positive, an answer not truly related to your energy and question

Have you ever thought about learning the art of pendulum work for yourself?

Because pendulum work is one of the more simplest (and accurate) ways to do divination and is often best done on and for the person holding the pendulum though connecting with ones energy during the session is possible; I feel it would serve you better to learn and use a pendulum for your own questions so your answers will appeal to you and your questions specifically

Entities cannot enter a pendulum or our world through the pendulum; though they can interact and attempt to misguide or deceive us with their responses but that can easily be diverted, so programming a pendulum, protecting it and creating a space to which only that you wish to commune with comes through; these are all techniques you can learn relatively easily

Using a pendulum from a place of calm, and being open to the responses with a positive outlook helps but trusting your intuition is key and if you felt you were being given wrong information, trust that and start asking questions or the same question over and over to see if the responses are the same, if not, if you get mixed responses than you know the answers are not coming from a valid source with any good intentions and you can command that being to leave, inviting only those you want to commune with in. Your intuition and higher self energy is what the pendulum relies on, but you always have total control, so i would highly recommend you learn to use one for yourself and always trust you will be guided in ways that honor you even if the answers are not what you expect but in this way, you can always trust the source because the source would be you, alternatively

Anyway... I hope it works out for you Starburst :)
Thank you, this soothes my worries a lot. I’ve tried to use a necklace for a pendulum but maybe it didn’t work as well. I’ll definitely order one soon. I don’t want to keep worrying myself.

StarBurrst
new here
new here
Zodiac:

vex3521 wrote:With a pendulum since they can be so charged by whoever is using them I'd recommend doing for yourself. Some people don't agree with spirit keeping so personal beliefs can and do influence it. Its like when you're learning to do any divination that you're expressly told not to do emotionally charged questions and focus on little things like colors people around you would be wearing etc since they're not life changing while you're developing.

I think if you felt a draw to the new spirits there is a reason. If your other spirit has an issue ask him to visit you in dreams and see if you can get better answers there.
I’ll try that. But I thought she was doing good? The first free question I got from her, I asked if B was happy. She said that he said he was and that he gave me advice. So that’s when I paid her for more questions because I thought she was legit.

StarBurrst
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Oh, and she answered really quickly when I sent in the questions. Like around the exact same minute I sent them in. She couldn’t have possibly gotten the answers that quick??

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

you're welcome :) You can always use a string, thread, yarn or ribbon and thread it through a ring or a gemstone point that has a hole drilled in it to act as a pendulum. the more meaningful an object is to you that you choose to use as your make-shift pendulum will have a stronger connection to you and reap better results... just cleanse and protect it first then when you're ready to use it, simply make it very clear who or what you are willing to communicate with and that anything and everything else is not welcome and should not show up to communicate with you or it will be banished (or affirm something similar) when you go to use your make-shift pendulum or the new one; any pendulum actually, you would want to take those steps first before using one

And yeah, that definitely sounds fishy. if you are able to request a refund, for instance if you paid through paypal and they ask for a reason, i would incite what you just said and that the seller seems untrustworthy and that you're uncomfortable with the purchase as it does not seem legit since you received completion of an order that should have taken more time to complete; and not mere seconds or minutes after paying her. good luck

I'm happy to hear the info provided has helped :)

Blessings

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

like vex said... but you can also just go within and ask the being in question if they are having issues being with you or are they happy(?) and just let the answers come to you naturally without being forced by expectations.... you may feel the answer come to you (sense it in a way that is similar to an emotional response) or you may receive it in a way similar to what it feels like when your inner voice comes through... you will know it (and its source) when it comes through. plus it's a great way to practice telepathy and gain a closer connection with your higher self and intuition as well as become more connected with your spirit/s since learning to do that really comes in handy when working with a pendulum; your intuition will never lie to you and is the primary energy a pendulum uses so do try going within to connect with members of your spirit family; they will greatly appreciate that and you will gain stronger bond for it, which will produce better communicative results too

It's an all-around win/win for everyone involved

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Something does seem off there. Especially with that turnaround time.

The first question could be pretty much a cold read whereby telling you yes they're happy and giving you advice is basically common with keeping spirits. If we answer back with something that challenges that then an excuse that you need to work on communication comes in and possibly an offer to provide more service for you.

If it was paypal you do have recourse, I would speak with the seller first with your reservations and see if that helps put anything at ease.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
StarBurrst
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for all the help! But it really was just a dollar, so I won’t fuss over it, I’ll just be more cautious. And I’ve been practicing my telepathy and talking to him :)

I’ll question her about it though.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”