Tricksters & Energy Signatures

Wiserdice
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hi, everyone! I'd like to ask how to differentiate between energy signatures. Say, I go to the astral plane and I meet my spirit friend there, how can I tell I am not dealing with a trickster who just pretends to be him? Obviously, there are things the trickster wouldn't know, so I guess I could ask very personal questions only my sprit friend could answer...but other than that, how do you get a feel of the energy of your companion that would instantly make you go like 'yes, that's really him without a doubt'. Any suggestions? I haven't APed, but I keep practicing. Is there like an incantation that you could recite over and over again on the astral that would make the trickster go away?

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Shielding, and programming that shield to keep away any and all beings and energies who mean you trouble and harm. Getting to know your companions energy does help, tricksters may be good at shifting, but have a harder time mimicking energy. Plus, a lot of tricksters and feeders seem to like to feed on and relish in extreme emotion, so if at any point you feel like you're being provoked I would leave the encounter and energy cleanse yourself/area.

Wiserdice
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

doom_star898 wrote:Shielding, and programming that shield to keep away any and all beings and energies who mean you trouble and harm. Getting to know your companions energy does help, tricksters may be good at shifting, but have a harder time mimicking energy. Plus, a lot of tricksters and feeders seem to like to feed on and relish in extreme emotion, so if at any point you feel like you're being provoked I would leave the encounter and energy cleanse yourself/area.
Thank you, very helpful! : )

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".

Return to “General Questions”