You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy/Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mikaela Hyakuya
Zodiac:

Okay, so i've seen a lot on thoughtforms and servitors but I still struggle on telling the difference. Can someone explain the difference between the two ? Also, i think i read that one is like, capable of bringing imaginary friends or fictional characters to life technically? I have a lot of favorite anime characters but I have a select few I'd actually like to have in my keep. If it's possible. But yeah, thanks in advance <3

<3 My Spirits <3

1 Male Sanguine Vampire <3
1 Male Jakosian Demon <3
1 Male Celebrity <3
1 Prehistoric Creature <3
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

JazzieNikki wrote:Okay, so i've seen a lot on thoughtforms and servitors but I still struggle on telling the difference. Can someone explain the difference between the two ? Also, i think i read that one is like, capable of bringing imaginary friends or fictional characters to life technically? I have a lot of favorite anime characters but I have a select few I'd actually like to have in my keep. If it's possible. But yeah, thanks in advance <3
Theoretically a thoughtform can be anything. Energy fed by your fears taking on shape, same goes for your wishes and phantasies. Just put enough energy and time in it and it will become a thoughtform. Some thoughtforms just exist for a few hours/days, others if they are fed continuously can life indefinite.

Servitors on the other hand are a wilful, focussed creation of energy. They are stable and depending on the purpose long or short lived and safe if created the right way.

Although there is always slight chance that something happens and servitors turn rogue, it's much more likely that a thoughtform that is unstable does it to keep on living. They might turn into parasites and feed of your emotions, by forcing you to feel them.

tl;dr: Thoughtforms are uncontrolled, unsafe and often unconscious creations. Servitors are controlled, safer and conscious creations.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
StarBurrst
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix/Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Bambi/Bam Bam
Zodiac:

But if you want a certain favorite character, why not get an Alpha or character binding?

~ Learn Also To Love The Wind And Let It Change You ~ Image
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I second StarBurrst's recommendation. Look up DarkLordMidnight / Kelis / Kelistarian and "Alpha" and/or "character binding" in this forum, and you'll find a ton of information. If you do order from him though, be prepared for a long wait. He's very backlogged.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

You don't really need a character binding to access a character this way, you can reach out to them in their tulpic form the same way you would reach out to a deity.
I know many people are more comfortable with bindings but it's worth noting; the more important precedent through which to connect to a 'fictional' being would be to work on paradigm alignment and dimensional cognizance (in other words, connecting with the paradigm this fictional focus is from and exposing yourself to the multidimensional reality of our existence).
If you can do this then over time you can connect to any fiction in it's core of energetic being (all matter and frequency); versatile and conducive to a genuine universally charged experience with the figure.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”